One

"Woah! Woah! Slow down! Tell us again!" Laughed Kyan.

Of course, Xuli had been given the lifelong chance of winning the Academy Ace Flying Trophy! She was so excited; because first of all, which pilot of the Go Jet Academy wouldn't be excited about earning this trophy in pride's name?  according to all the pilots who came before her it was a great honor. Second reason is that the Academy Ace was very important to her. It wasn't just important to her it was her dream. Her life goal.

Ubercorn and the Academy Pillars had made this decision. They all knew how important this was to her and how hard she'd work to earn it. And Captain Bailey's exact words for it were:

"Hey, why not?"

Yep. She always said that. Noted.

"Hey! Congratulations!! We'd all love to see you earn the trophy of your dreams! I'll get started on the landspeed record vehicle. But I think I need help." Lars said, taking out his toolbox.

"I know just who to call!" Said Xuli, taking out her phone.

*A few minutes later*

The Octonauts came in the Gup X. And they had three certain fanfiction writers with them.

"TWEAK!! DASHI!! CANDY!! SKYE!! NEON!!" Xuli yelled, throwing herself onto them.

"Hello to you too!" Dashi laughed when Xuli got off them, "What's this we hear about a trophy?"

Xuli couldn't help trembling while she explained to them.

"Will this make great fanfiction material?" Asked Candy, as she Neon and Skye revealed their laptops.

"Yes..." Murmured Xuli, then to Tweak she said, "Oh, Tweak, Lars needs your help with the vehicle for the land speed record, can you help?"

"I'd be delighted!" Laughed Tweak, then she noticed Kwazii looking worried.

"Don't worry, Kwaz. Lars and I are just working on the vehicle. It's not like I'm cheating on you or anything," She said to him. Kwazii relented.

Lars and Tweak ran into the garage and started making.

*Another few minutes later*

Xuli, Dashi, Skye, Candy, and Neon were talking to Ubercorn about how the test goes.

"Xuli needs to pass lots of tests in order to get the trophy. First the water records, evolving how fast she can fly underwater and how many times can she flip before turning the air mode on. The flip record is eight times. Next are the air records, including the most powerful booster shots. The record is 180mph, which is very quick. Then there's the land speed record, as we all know. The record is 700kmph, you have to break all those records in order to win this trophy..." Said Ubercorn.

But then there was a CLASH!! SMASH!! BANG!!! and Lars and Tweak walked out of the garage, smeared in oil.

"An engine exploded," Said Tweak mournfully, "Don't ask,"

Skye and Neon couldn't resist a little chuckle.