Three

Xuli woke up on the water records day feeling a bit sick. She got out of bed, got ready for the day, and went to the kitchen, where she saw the rest of her teammates and the Octonauts in the Canteen eating breakfast, although she felt too sick to eat.

Kyan saw her headed toward her.

"C' mon," He said, "Breakfast, remember?"

"I can't eat..." She mumbled, "Feel too sick..."

Just then, Kyan took out a tiny black box and gave it to her. She opened it up, and there was one of the prettiest badges she had seen in her life. It had a Vroomster made of silver and gold, followed by a silver and gold flight trail. It was beautiful.

"Oh my gosh, Kyan, it's gorgeous!" Said Xuli, giving her boyfriend a hug that knocked him off his feet.

"I can't wait for the records!" She went on cheerily. Kyan smiled, "I know you can't," he laughed.

Just then, Ubercorn entered. Next to him stood Bailey, with a clipboard and a wide smile.

"Xuli, it's time for the ride of your life." Said Ubercorn happily. Bailey nodded.

*A few hours later*

Xuli was in the Vroomster, acing those records one by one. Her friends were all extremely happy every time Bailey ticked a box off the clipboard and told her that she passed the test.

She aced the water tests effortlessly, and everyone did a celebration at the end to congratulate her for her accomplishments.

*The next day*

Xuli was more energetic this morning, and she was ready to ace the air tests.

I swear, looking at her that day would make your head spin like the Vroomster as it swirled and spun in the sky. It could actually make you dizzy.

And very soon Kyan had said: 

"Xuli had aced the air records!!"

And yeah, there was only one record left...

*

"I'm afraid the story has to go to the dark climax, girls." Said Skye.

"You sure about this, Skye? We don't want a story like this going dark," Said Neon.

"It has to Neon, we're sorry." Said Candy, nodding to Skye as she posted one chapter and added a new one."

"And here it is..." Said Skye kind of darkly.