End of One Battle

"There is no rule that says a fake cannot surpass the original." -Shirou Emiya

A year after the fifth holy grail war, Shirou Emiya, now a student within the magus school known as the clocktower was currently running on the hallway along with the love of his life and partner in crime, Rin Tohsaka. Currently they were lagging behind and classes were to start on four-no, make that three minutes. After considering everything, Rin then says "Shirou! Use reinforcement!"

As she says that, blue circuit-like patterns sprawled across her legs, face and the arm holding Shirou's. She then takes off in a powerful burst of power, dragging the poor Shirou, making him flail in midair like rug until he recovered enough to think straight. He then reinforces his own body with magecraft and then outspeeds her, before carrying her in his arms in a lover's carry.

You know this guy is fast, when he is one of the few people in this world who can match a servant blow for blow which was further proven by the fact that he dealt a critical amount of damage to the King of Heroes himself, Gilgamesh.

He was running so fast now that one could see an air barrier forming around of him. Suddenly, a pack of students appeared. This is bad since if he so much as bumps into one of them, he could kill them, himself and the woman in his arms on accident, or at the very least hurt everyone to the point of critical injury. So he had to think.

"Trace on."

He then forms the Bakuya, a white falchion based off of the myth of of Moye the wife of a chinese blacksmith named Gan Jiang. Why? Well when you throw one and hold one...

He then throws the blade, and projects Kanshou, the black sword that represents Gan Jiang and points it at Bakuya as soon as the white sword stuck into the wall. As soon as he did, he zips upwards and both blades stuck to each other like a couple hugging each other, earning the shocked look of everyone else. He then lets go as he fell to the other side of the crowd harmlessly before continuing on his energy burst

After enough running for about a minute he slips and both tumble before he heaved dryly. His mana circuits just about used up, his circuit atrophy still somewhat present.

Rin then stood above him and said "My turn" before picking him up the same way he did, and bursts into a sprint with albeit less power and speed in her steps.

After a good minute or so, they finally reach the classroom as a black haired man with a stern look and long, black hair tells them "You're late... again" with a disappointed look on his face. He massaged his temples before saying "I would have you punished as usual, yet this time I have a better punishment for you."

Both became uneasy at what he said only for him to worsen the feeling with a pitying smile he had on his face. "Shirou Emiya, Rin Tohsaka... You both were participants of the grail war yes?"

At the mention, both then visibly stiffened as the other students looked at both of them with a mix of curiousity, wonder and, in the case of a few of them, envy.

Shirou, however, then snaps out first, and coughs into his hand to lessen the uneasy atmosphere. He then says "Y-yes we are sir El Melloi. Why?" earning a sigh from the man as he corrects the red haired lad, saying "The second. El Melloi the second. Get it right." He then massages his temple, saying "Anyways, that probably explains it." Rin finally snaps out and then apprehensively asks "W-what do you mean?" fearing the answer and regretting asking the question more and more the longer their teacher stood silent. Said teacher then decides to break the silence by explaining his whole question with a short phrase.

"Wizard Marshall Zeltretch is looking for both of you."

These words sent a chill down both of their backs. The renowned multiversal troll? What does he want? No matter, both of them will just have to talk to him and then leave. Though it carries with it, risks, earning his ire would leave with even more so. Besides, to be a magus is to walk with death after all.