chapter 9

I feel him stop for a second surprised of my actions.

I amas well, trust me.

I blame it on the hormone he is making go crazy.

I feel his teeth biting on my bottom lip. He wants me to allow him access into my mouth, to deepen the kiss.

I slowly part away from him without deepening the kiss and my hormones will murder me for it.

"That's for next time," I say with a wink.

I look in his eyes and see that they're full of lust for me.

"Woah" he pants moving back.

"well we better make it soon then," he says with serious in his voice.

I can't help but laugh.

"Okay well until then," I say and can't help the big smile on my face.

"goodnight baby girl,-

drive safe" he says and get out to close the door.

"Night," my voice coming out small.

Baby girl

I like the sound of that.

With a laugh, he closes the door and starts to all to his apartment.

I drive home, trying not to think about the kiss.

But that's obviously not working.

I got home at about 10:40 pm.

I walk past my dad who is watching a footy game with toby.

And say goodnight and walk up the stairs to my room to change to my purple pj's and wipe off the little rest of my so-called makeup.

I try calling Sarah but she doesn't pick up, so I headed to sleep and as soon as my head touched the pillow I fall asleep.

I am awakened to the sound of my ringing phone at 2 am.

I pick up without checking who it is.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hey, Amilaaaaa" Sarah's drunk voice replies to me.

"Are you drunk?" I ask her

"yep I and Johnny just came back from the bonfire," she says with a giggle

"babe, don't call me that, you know I hate that nickname" hear John Sarah's boyfriend grumble in the background.

John and Sarah have now been dating for a year and are so cute together. They're out of town celebrating their 1-year anaversity. I am super happy for them he is the first guy she officially dated after Daniel.

"Yeah.. what are you going to do about it, Johnny," Sarah says, forgetting she is even on the phone with me.

I should tell her about Daniel not now she is drunk and is with John. I will tell her when she gets back, I don't want to ruin her trip for her.

I can hear shuffling sounds coming from Sarah then I hear a bang on the floor and realise that her phone has fallen to the floor and she had officially forgotten about me.

"Uhhhh... fuck baby... I love you," I hear John groan.

I take that as a sign to end the call before I hear too much.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Tone it down little Sarah. your sister as still on the other side of the line

Guys, who is your favourite character so far?

But thats chapter 9 for you guys. hope you liked it.

If you have any questions drop them in the comments section. I will answer as much as I can.

As always Tell me how you feel about this chapter and any ways I can improve It, by giving me feedback.

Updating schedule

Friday - every week

Follow my Instagram to get notified when I update

@ zahraa.Wattpad

https://www.instagram.com/zahraa.wattpad/

Make sure to comment and vote and share.

Thanks for reading xxxx

Love you all

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||