"What's the plan for today?" Alex looks to Aidan for instructions. Aidan turns to me to see what I think on the matter.

"Well we should keep Fletcher on the down low just until he decides on what he wants to do." I chime in. "No rush though." I add so he doesn't feel obligated to make a decision so soon. "I can stay up here with him today as well."

"But I wanted to bring you to the training grounds today." Emeric pouts. I guess I could go for a while and give Fletcher some time to him self.

"Okay how about I stay with Fletcher until after  lunch and then I go with you to train."

"You don't have to babysit me." Fletcher doesn't sound offended more embarrassed.

"That's not what I mean. I want to be able to catch up and spend time with you, but I'm also a Luna now. People are expecting me to be out and about." It's only a matter of time before I'm throw into full time Luna duties.

"I just don't want to be a burden." I understand how he feels because that's how I felt when I first got here and found out the truth.

"You aren't nor will you ever be. I'll show you around, and help you get some of your own clothes. We'll eat lunch together then I'll go with Emeric to train."

"I will mostly be in the office today so if you need me you know where to find me." Aidan give me a sly smirk. I might have to just take him up on his offer sometime during the day.

"I have a double shift at the hospital today so don't wait up for me tonight." We all finish up our food and all start to clean up. Violet looks at the clock and freaks out. "Oh shit I'm already late. Love you." She kisses Alex. "Bye guys." She waves as she makes her way out of the kitchen.

"I'll see you after lunch." Emeric yells out as him and Alex leave for the day.

"I'll see you throughout the day I'm sure." Aidan pulls me to him by my hips, and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You promise?" I pull him into a kiss. It starts out innocent, but quickly deepens into a much more heated kiss. I almost forget Fletcher is in the room until he coughs to gain our attention.
I pull away embarrassed that we got so carried away with someone else in the room. The bond is getting even stronger, and we are going to have to discuss marking each other soon.

"I promise." He whispers so only I can hear. "Have fun." Aidan kisses my temple pulling away from our embrace and towards the door.

"What I don't get a goodbye kiss." Fletcher jokes. It stuns me at first because he hasn't really relaxed since he got here last night. I'm glad he is becoming more comfortable around all of us. I recover from my initial shock and double over with laughter.

"Ha Ha." Aidan's over sarcastic tone travels down the hallway. I snicker still trying to cover up my blushing cheeks.

"How about we start by moving all my clothes into Aidan's room then I can get you some of your own to put in your room?" I don't want to do anything he's not ready to do. The last thing I want is to make him feel as though I'm forcing him to stay.

"Sure, but I don't want you to move out of your room just because of me." I roll my eyes and head for Fletchers new room.

"Trust me I was planning on moving everything out even before you got here." We open my old closet and start to grab piles of clothes bringing them into Aidan and I's room and throwing them onto the bed. We get all of my stuff out of the room after a few trips back and forth.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask him. We are both in the closet putting my shirts onto hangers and hanging them up.

"Sure, What's up?" Last night Blake told him something that made all the color drain from his face, and he hasn't told me what Blake said.