7

Jane pov...

I can tell that everyone has questions but we don't have time for that at the moment. I look at Maura and can see she is struggling between being angry and happy, she was one of the people I missed the most and I hated not saying goodbye.

Jacobi says "this case is definitely Hoyt, there are small details that were never released outside of your team that match"
Cindy asks "Linz as soon as you saw the case how did you know it was Hoyt?"
I say "the missing wife and the cup and saucer, once I saw that and looked around I knew it was him"
Korsak asks "are the FBI going to do anything now?"
I say "they are sending someone in soon with all the information they have on Hoyt but he stopped until now so they didn't actively search for him as it wasn't as important. Hoyt thought I was dead so he had no reason to taunt me or the people I care about"
Frankie says "okay, until that gets here we have a some information. The couple Tessa and Simon Green had security cameras inside and outside their house. Hoyt worked alone, followed his MO of tying them up, rape the wife before killing the husband. Tessa was taken in the boot of Hoyt's car, we have bolo out for the make, model and number plate. We are checking through traffic cameras for any sign of the car.

Claire and Maura will go start the autopsy and check over the evidence from the scene. I can tell
Maura wants to talk to me and I really want to talk to  her but Hoyt is more important.

Korsak, Frankie, Jacobi and I go over everything that we have found so far. I tell them my thoughts on the scene and what I saw when I realised it was Hoyt incase I had picked up anything different.

The computer goes off and we look to see that the car Hoyt used was stolen but we have an address where it was stolen from and a current address of where the car is right now. We don't know of Hoyt has dumped the car or is somewhere nearby the car.
Frankie and Korsak head to where the car was taken and Jacobi and I go to where the car is now to see what we can find out.

Authors note...
Hello, Happy Holidays. I will try to write some more chapters soon for all the books I have in progress. Sorry that updates are slow but I don't have much time to write as I work 6 days a week normally and don't get holidays. I am struggling with ideas on what to write next but will try. Thank you for reading and sticking with me.