5

Jane pov...

I can't believe that Maura, Frankie and Vince are coming here. After 7 years of a new identity to keep them safe they are now going to be in danger because of the same person.

I go see Tom to try and get myself of the case but I can't give him a reason why so he doesn't let me.

I go to get a coffee from the place in front of the station. I get in line and then realise that the person I am behind is Maura.
I see her start to turn around so I run to my car to avoid being seen.
I start the car and drive back to my house. I go inside and find the phone the FBI came me for an emergency. I call them and tell them about Hoyt being here which caused my old team to arrive. They are put in a tough position as both leaving me here and transfer me to a new location would reveal that Jane Rizzoli never died. They think it's best that Hoyt is stopped and I can have a normal life again even if it means that I reveal who I am.
I am now nervous to go back to work as two lots of friends will hate me for lying to them.

I get a call from Jacobi asking "where are you, we found something". I ask "what do you mean we?"
He says "the Boston team"
I say "get everything and the teams in the conference room with the blinds down, you all need to know something"
He asks "is it that bad?"
I say "you will find out soon"