The Final Chapter!

Alec's POV:

Valora and I are outside the Cullen house in the backyard by the creek between where we can't cross because on the other side of the creek is where the wolves are part of. Except for Jacob. He imprinted on Renesmee right after she was born.

We sat on the ground with a blanket. I looked at Valora. Everything I look at her, she is beautiful everyday. "Alec, there is something I have been wanting to tell for a long time," Valora said to me. "What, my love?" I asked. She looked at me and closed my eyes. "Before I met you and I was human, I dreamt that one day there will be that one person that can change my life forever. I never thought that would happen. I had this one dream that a young adult vampire boy saved me from death. It was you in my dream. I never thought you would exist and you just be in my dreams. You have changed me and life forever," Valora said to me.

"That dream came true. If you keep dreaming about me, I will be there to save you. I did save you from your abusive mother, step-father, and your enemy from high school. Is that what happened in your dreams?" I asked, looking deep in her eyes. "Yes that was in the dreams as well," Valora said to me. 'That is a sign that the dream came true. I am glad that I came into your life and I changed it forever," I said to her.

Valora kissed my lips. Her lips taste very beautiful. "I love you, Valora," I said to her. She looked at me. "I love you too, Alec. Forever," Valora said to me. We kissed for the longest time.

Our love is true. Valora is mine forever and I'm hers forever. I am glad I saved her from death and abuse in her human. I helped her get revenge on people that abused her raped her, and bullied her for no reason. She is my love forever.

"Our Love Is True...Forever," Alec and Valora said, together.

------------------------------------------------------

~The End~

That is the end of Alec's Love. I hope you really enjoyed the fanfic. I do not own the original characters. The names Valora, Mary-Lynn, Ryan, Valora's mother, Valora's step-father, Lila, and Aiden are not Stephanie Meyers characters from the Twilight Saga. I picked these names out for the non Stephanie Meyers characters. I do NOT own any of the oringial characters or parts that were in the Twilight Saga books or movies. This is a FanFiction! Thanks for reading Alec's Love.