Awaken

Valora's POV:

I felt the venom spead in my veins. I passed out. I did not move for a few moments. I felt my heart beat inside me while I was passed out. I opened my eyes. I looked up in the ceiling. My eyes were blurry for a second then they became clear.

Alec's POV:

As her eyes opened they were very pure red. Her old bruises have disappeared on her body and the bite mark I gave her is gone. Her face looked very beautiful. She looked up and she rose up. She looked around everywhere.  "Oh my god. She is so beautiful, newborn vampire,"  I thought to myself.

"My dear, you are one of us now," Aro said to her. "Where is Alec?" she asked. "I am right here, Valora," I said to her. She rushed over to me. "Whoa. I didn't expect to move that fast," she said. "Well when you become a new born vampire, you are more stronger, faster, and more thirsty for blood for the first seven months of being a vampire," I said. She felt her throat. "I smell fresh blood," she said. "You need blood right now," Alec said.

All of a sudden a male human walks in giving Aro a message. Aro looked at the note. He noticed misspelling on the letter. Aro pointed at Felix and Dmitri. They both rushed to him. "Valora," Aro said her name. Felix and Dmitri held the human man down on his knees. The man reconized Valora. "Valora?" the man said. "This is my stepfather, Stefen. He is the one that abused and raped me," she said. I walked over to Valora. "This is your chance, Valora. Get your revenge on him," I whispered in her ear. She closed her eyes, then opened them starting at her stepfather. "This is for abusing and raping me, you sick son of a bitch!" she said as she bites his neck. He screamed in pain as I enjoy watching Valora killing him. She let him go.

He was feeling the pain that he put Valora though. He changed into a vampire. Felix and Dmitri held him down hold his arms tight. Valora grabbed her stepfather to the head. She started twisting his head while his face cracked. All three of him pulled him apart. Cauis got the torch and set Valora's stepfather on fire.

Aro laughed really crazy. "Well done, my dear. You are very stong newborn," Aro said. She smiled and I smiled with her. "You found a great human girl, changed her into a vampire, and a very strong new born vampire," Aro said to her.

"I feel so much better now. Thanks to Alec," Valora said to me. I smiled. "Since she is not human anymore, Master, can I fall in-love with her or not?" I asked him. Aro smiled. "Of course you can. Since she is no longer human," Aro answered my question.

Valora's POV:

Aro approved of Alec falling in-love with me. Since the day he saved my life, I never thought I would fall in-love with vampire like Alec. I am a pure evil vampire like them. It felt so good killing my stepfather. I was ment to be what I am now. I am happy and complete. Alec and myself walked to the red room.

Alec is very kind to me during my last human days. He treated me as a friend and not a cold-blooded killer.  "My Valora," he whispered in my ear. I smiled and turned around.

He showed me the bedroom I'll be sleeping in. "Do you sleep?" I asked him. "No I don't and this bed was not for sleeping on," he said to as he kissed my neck. I felt his lips on my cold neck. I pulled him in-front of me. I kissed his soft lips. I got some of my stepfather's blood on his lip. He wipped the blood off of my lips. He pulled me on the bed with me on top of him. I sat on him pulling him up. He ripped my tank top from the front. I ripped his black shirt off of him. As we kissed, we were so deep into each other.

He gasped as I blew him. We rode each other all night long. After a several minutes, we stopped. "Wow!" he said. "First time doing this with a girl like me?" I asked him. "Yes," he answered me. "I was raped when I was human. Now I'm a vampire. I had sex with a vampire as a vampire," I said. "I never thought a beautiful girl would ever come into my vampire life," he said. We kissed each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Well Alec and Valora are now falling in-love. Valora got her revenge on her stepfather. Now she has to get revenge on her mother. Will she succed?