Valora's Revenge

WARNING! This chapter contains violence, blood, gore, and abuse. If this is too violent for your eyes, please don't read it. Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alec's POV:

~One Month Later~

Valora and I walked the city for a little bit in human clothing like some of Aro's witnesses wears. It was a cloudy stormy day and there was no sunlight. We both wore sunglasses so none of the humans knows our secret. "I am not sure how the Cullens manage to be in the day time," I said to her. "Either do I," she said to me. Valora stopped for a moment. "Valora, whats up?" I asked her. "Its my mother. The one that let my stepfather abuse me. She is putting up posters of me with the word missing above," she said to me.

I walked over to Valora. "Why is she doing that?" I asked her. "Well she doesn't know that her husband is dead. She doesn't know I killed him," she said. She touched her head and is in pain. "Valora, whats wrong?" I asked her all worried.

Valora's POV:

All of a sudden, I felt pain in my head. I was hearing my stepfather's voice in my head. He was calling me all of the names in the book and my mom laughed at me for what I wore everyday to school. She laughed at me grades. "I was just having flashbacks when I fourteen. My stepfather was calling me all of the names in the book. including little whore, little slut, little bitch. My mom wished that I was never born," I said to Alec. "Thoses are just lies, Valora. You are not a whore, slut or any of thoses words in the book. Well your mother cant say that because you are not even human anymore," Alec said.

Alec's POV:

She looked at me. "She doesn't know that I'm a vampire....yet," Valora said. "Lets walk up to your mother," I said to her. She nodds. We walked over to her mother. "Mom?" Valora asked. Her mother turned around. "Oh my god! Valora, I missed you. I am so sorry for what I did to you," her mother said. "Its okay, Mom. I want you to meet someone. This is my boyfriend, Alec Jacobs," she said using a fake last name for me. "Nice to meet you, Alec. I'm Glama. Valora's mother," her mother said. "Nice to meet you too," I said as she shaked my hand.

"Mom, would you like to meet his father and family as well?" Valora asked her mother. "Sure," Glama said.

About several minutes later, we got back to the coven. "Nice home you got here Alec," she said to me. "Thanks, Ma'am," I said to her. "Oh mom, we have to blind fold you for a moment. His father doesn't looking into new peoples eyes and new people staring his fancy stuff," Valora said. "Oh okay. No problem," she said. Valora put the blindfold over her mother's eyes. I put headphones in her ears while she listened to Opera music.

We got to the main floor. Aro, Marcus, and Cauis sitting on their thrones. My twin and other two guards standing tall. We sat Valora's mother in a chair. "Mom, I am going to take your blindfold off. Just look at me." Valora said. She takes the blindfold off her eyes. Her mother looked at her daughter.

Valora's POV:

I took the blindfold off of my mother's eyes. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I looked at her with hate. I took my sunglasses off of my eyes. "Valora! Your eyes are red!" she said to me. "I know, mom. I am a vampire now," I said to her. "Jane," Alec said. Jane looked at my mother. "Pain," Jane said. My mother screamed at the top of her lungs. "Meet Jane. She has the power to put you in pain," I said to my mother. "Why are you doing this to me?!" my mother screamed. "Why? WHY?! You put me in so much pain for choosing your current husband over me. When he raped me in front of you, you just stood there and did nothing. You are going to pay for what you did to me for him," I yelled.

I got away from my mother. "My love," I said to Alec. Alec raised his hands up and black smoke came out of his hands. He was taking all of her abilities away. "And Alec has the power to take your abilities away from you. Like your hearing, touches, sights and so on," I said to her. "Stop it, Valora!" my mother said. I walked over to my mother. "I'm sorry, mother. I have something to tell you. I killed Stefan and now I am going to kill you," I whispered in her ear as I it her neck draining all of her blood.

My mother passed out as soon as I drank her blood. I got a lighter out of my mom's purse and burned her.

Alec's POV:

My love got her revenge on her mother. I'm very impressed on her. I still love her more and more everyday. Aro clapped. "Well done, Valora, you finally got your revenge on your mother. Now you have nothing to worry about your human life anymore," Aro said to Valora. I rushed over to Valora, kissed her with passion. "I am very impressed, my love, I am glad I found you and changed you," I said to her. She has become a very pure evil vampire like me and my twin and the rest of the coven.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Well Valora got her revenge on her mother. I know its a sin for a child to kill their own parents. But Valora is a vampire like the Volturi. Alec is grown more in love with Valora. Will their love last forever? Will Jane and Valora ever become friends after Jane helped Valora?