Last Revenge

Valora's POV:

Well today is an beautiful day. When I mean 'beautiful' day, because its raining. Also today is the day I get to fight and get revenge on my enemy, Mary-Lynn, for bullying me and making everyone in the school turn against me. I am in leggings, sneakers, Suicide Silence shirt, and mini jacket. Alec and Jane were already for this fight. Also Jasper is helping as well. '=

Alice walked over to me. "Valora, its time. Mary-Lynn is on her way. I can see her coming. Be warned she has someone with her," Alice said. "I might know who it is. Where is Alec?" I asked. "I am here, my love," Alec said. "Fair warning, Mary-Lynn has someone with her. Its my ex-boyfriend. Don't let him mess with you," I said. "Don't worry, I won't let him mess with me," Alec said.

I heard a twig snapped. We all turned around. "She is coming," Alice whispered. "I know she is. I ain't afraid of her," I said. Alec came over by me, holding my hand.

We heard foot steps from Mary-Lynn and my ex boyfriend. She came from the corner with him. They were holding hands, like Alec and I are.

Alec's POV:

I actually reconize the couple from some where. "Hello, Valora. Long time no see. How is your second useless life?" Mary-Lynn asked. "Better than the fucking human life I had," Valora said to her. "The guy standing next to you doesn't love you. He is pretending to love you. No one will ever love you. You are a loser," Mary-Lynn asked,

"Don't you fucking dare tell her I don't love her! I am the one that saved her from getting killed by her stepfather's brother. I changed her into a vampire because I am truly inlove with her. Your bullying days on her are over!" I snarled at her.

Mary-Lynn laughed. "You found a girl that no one wants to be with," Valora's ex said. "Valora told me that your dated her for not even two weeks and Mary-Lynn forced you to turn against her," I said. "Don't listen to her current boyfriend's lies. I know for a fact she cheated on you," Mary-Lynn said.

"Actually Mary-Lynn, you didn't want any guy with me because you said, if I can't have the hottest boyfriend in school, no one can. You were just jealous of me because he choose me. He didn't want a slut faced of a girlfriend like you. You lied to him so you can steal him from me," Valora said.

Mary-Lynn got very angry at Valora. Ryan looked at Mary-Lynn. "You fucking lied to me that Valora cheated on me! I knew. You are actually a slut faced girl," Ryan said, walking away from Mary-Lynn and walking over to our side. "Ryan, get back here!" Mary-Lynn yelled. Ryan ignored her. "I demand you to get back here!" Mary-Lynn yelled at the top of her lungs.

She rushed over to Ryan, trying to attack him. Then, Valora runs to Mary-Lynn and Valora body slammed Mary-Lynn to the ground. "This is for bullying me," Valora yelled. Mary-Lynn got up and tried to attack Valora. "Look out!" I yelled. Valora turned around and caught Mary-Lynn by her neck, forcing her head on the ground, breaking her face. "And this is for making everyone at school turn against me!" Valora yelled, holding Mary-Lynn in a choke hold. "Ryan, help me! I love you!" Mary-Lynn said.

Ryan looked away and ignored her. "Finish her!" I said. Valora nodded and snaps Mary-Lynn's neck. Mary-Lynn's head disconnects from her body. "Now, go die in hell," Valora said.

Valora's POV:

I got up from the ground looking at Mary-Lynn's body in pieces. I walked up to Alec and rushed over to him. Alec held me very tight. "You did amazing. For a moment she came over to you, I thought she was going to kill your for sure," Alec said. "I told you that I was ready to end her 2nd life," I said to him.

"Valora, I want to apologize for believing Mary-Lynn that you cheated on me. I can't believe she lied to me so she can date me," Ryan said. "I never cheated on you, Ryan. She lied to you because you are the hottest guy in our class and she didn't want anyone to have you besides her," I said. "I can tell by her slut faced, evil charms. She always got mad at me for looking at other girls or talking to them. Especially, the girls in my family," Ryan said.  "See she had no fucking respect for you," I said to him.

"Since your still human, Ryan, you know that Valora is a vampire and even me and everyone else that witnessed it," Jane said. Ryan stared at Jane. "Do you think anyone from my school will believe me that Valora is a vampire and Mary-Lynn was one the whole time?" Ryan said. "Pretty much, Jane, everyone in our school believes that vampires burn in the sunlight. Like in movies and all. They all believe they exist in movies only," I said.

"I swear to god that I will never tell anyone that Vampires exist. Your secret is all covered," Ryan said, making a big X with his arms. "Good," Jane said. Ryan turned around and walked away. "Ryan, take care of your self," I said to him. Ryan nodded and walks away.