This Isn't Goodbye

Hunter's POV

I woke up to hear Nat squealing and giggling downstairs, Eleanor was still sleeping peacefully on my chest. Reaching down, I slowly lifted her up and gently placed her head in her pillow. I went down to see Eleanor's uncle tickling Natalie while her aunt was holding the twins who were giggling at Nat's playful torture. Only minutes later I was being joined by her grandfather. "How's she doing?" He whispered. "Okay for now, she's still sleeping." "Daddy!" I heard someone yell, I looked over to see Natalie run over to me and jump into my lap. "Hunter this is my brother Bob and my sister Phyllis." Her grandfather said introducing us all. Her aunt went to go start breakfast , then her brother walked in sleepily and sat down. Nat ran over and hugged him, she's always been good at helping people feel better.

Eleanor came shuffling in shortly after, she sat on my lap and laid her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her waist and locked my fingers together, she wrapped her arms around my neck and moved her head on top of mine. "Hi." I whispered and kissed her cheek, she looked at me and gave a week smile. I really wish I knew how to make her feel better. I guess time is all she needs. There really isn't much to do for someone who just lost someone, just be there for them is all you really can do. and I was going to do whatever it takes. 

Eleanor's POV:

I really didn't have an appetite, but I don't think my aunt would let me use my "No Thank You" portion on everything so I just settled on a few strawberries. Hunter nudged my arm, I looked over at him and he was looking at me with pleading eyes. I knew he wanted me to eat so to satisfy him I grabbed a few pieces of french toast and bacon. He smiled in satisfaction and kissed my cheek. 

After breakfast it was time to get ready. I wore black dress pants, navy blue flowly top and a black sweater. When we got there and I saw my dad I couldn't hold it in, Hunter had to take me out of the room so I could calm down. We eventually went back in and the service started. We went to the graveyard to say our final goodbyes. "Remember sweetheart. This isn't goodbye, It's I'll see you later." Hunter whispered in my ear. 

A/N:

This update has been waiting in my draft's for literally weeks waiting to be finished, when I started to post this chapter It was so close to my Uncles passing that I just needed a break and some time. It's still hard but I'm starting to heal. I really hope y'all like this. I WILL be posting more soon, you can count on that.

Everytime I post another chapter I feel like I am apoligizing. Well I am... So many things have been happening in my life that I don't have any time to do really anything other then work. I wish things were back to like when I wrote the first book, having 6 chapters posted and trying my hardest to not post them all in one day because I was so excited for y'all to read them. 

Please also remember to vote and comment! :)

Thank you for staying with me and being so amazing!! <3

Please keep staying amazing, I love y'all!

~Eleanor