Building Trust

Eleanor's POV

Hunter has been very sweet to me these past few days, always asking before he can hold my hand and making me breakfast. Tonight we are going to dinner but he won't tell me where, only that I have to dress nice. I chose a gray sweater dress with a light blue scarf and black flats. I walked down the stairs to see Hunter pacing in the livingroom mumbling to himself. I cleared my throat to get his attention, once he looked up he stopped and stared at me. "What, is this not dressy enough?" I asked looking down at my outfit then his. He had on black dress pants, black suade shoes, and a maroon button down dress shirt. He really did look amazing. I turned around and started to walk back up the stairs to change since he didn't say anything, but I felt  a hand gently grab my wrist. I turned around to see Hunter slightly looking up at me, he was on standing on the floor and I was on the first stair. "You're beautiful." He complimented helping me down. "Thank you." I whispered blushing. "May I um... Give you a kiss on the cheek?" He asked looking down at the floor. "You may." I replied smiling. He looked up with a smile and quickly leaned in to kiss my cheek. "Let's go." He whispered. We drove to the resturaunt in downtown Nashville. "You didn't." I said while Hunter helped me out of the car. "Oh but I did." He said grinning happily. When we walked in I gasped. 

Hunter's POV

"Hunter, this is exactly like our first date." She said wrapping her arms around my waist tightly. I was shocked and gently wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her forehead. "For you madame." I said pulling out her chair at the table. "Why thank you kind sir." She said blushing and sitting down. The waitor brought us out our drinks along with some salad and breadsticks to start. While we ate we shared flirtatious smiles, it almost felt like we were dating all over again. They brought out our main courses once we were done our entres. "So how are things coming in the studio?" She asked. "Good, I've actually written some new songs." I said smiling, remembering what they were about. "Can I hear them?" She asked sitting up a little in the chair, an excited gleam in her eyes. "I don't think so missy, but nice try." I said reaching over and grabbing her hand. We finished dinner and walked around town for a bit. 

"I had a great time tonight Hunter, thank you." She said turning around and looking at me, she had the smile on her face that I fell in love with. "I'm glad you had fun, maybe we can do it again some time." I replied grabbing her hand and lacing our fingers together. Our faces slowly moved closer together. We were inches away when I asked, "Can I kiss you?" She nodded and we both leaned in the rest of the way. I am not going to screw this up ever again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy. Long time no talk. I know it's been a while since I've updated and I apolagize, things have been crazy for me right now with work and the trip I'm going on in a week. Thank y'all for being so patient with me. Don't forget to vote and comment with what you think will happen next!! 

Stay Awesome!

~Eleanor