I'll See You Soon Then

Eleanor's POV

"Are you serious. That's amazing sweetheart!" Hunter exclaimed. "I can't believe this is happening," I said crying happy tears. "Oh sweetie don't cry." He said wrapping his arms around me. "I'm just so happy." I said pulling away sniffling. "So are you going to do it?" Lynette asked me. "I don't really know, Carrie said I have about a week to think about it. Then the tour would start a month later." I said picking up Josh. "That's okay love, take your time, no one's pressuring you." Hunter said rubbing my arm. We finished dinner and Lynette and Leo left. Hunter put all the kids to bed, he came into our bedroom. As he was changing he kept looking over at me. “You okay?” He asked as he slipped on a pear of pajama pants. “Yah just thinking.” I responded. “Care to share with the class?” He asked walking over and laying down next to me. “I’m just worried about the tour I guess.” I replied turning to my side to face him. “What are you worried about?” He asked me mimicking my actions and reaching out to grab my hand. “Well for one, I don’t have any songs and you know I have such a hard time writing them. Second I would miss you and the kids like crazy. I said moving closer and snuggling into hunter’s warm chest. “Oh baby, maybe getting out of here for a little bit will help you write songs, and until you have a few of your own you can just sing covers. And as for missing us, we will of course miss you as well but you deserve as much a chance to get out there as much as anyone. You work hard around here and you deserve a break, time to have some fun.” He whispered. 

Hunter's POV

"That's not all that's bothering you is it sweetheart." I asked her while brushing some hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear. She just shook her head. "Tell me what's wrong, please talk to me." I told her sitting up and pulling her up with me. "How are going to take care of the kids by yourself, the tour is a little over three months." She croaked out. "Well I know it will be hard I admit but we'll get through it. Plus you and I both know that mom will be more then willing to help." I responded. "Yah I guess you're right." She said chuckling. "Aren't I always right." I said playfully. "Oh shush it Hayes." She said lightly slapping my chest. "Hey you're a Hayes also." He stated matter of factly. "That's besides the point." She responded. "Okay I think it's bedtime sleeping beauty." Just as I said that she yawned. We both curled up under the covers and just layed there for a bit. "Hunter." I heard Eleanor whisper. "Yes sweetheart." I said brushing my fingers lightly over her back, I could feel the goosebumps raise on her skin. "Can you sing to me please?" She asked. "Of course Angel." I said and started to sing Wanted, I watched her eyelids slowly start to close. By the second verse she was out like a light. I fell asleep a few minutes later, never more proud of my wife then I was at that moment. She has come out of her shell more since I met her and I know that was hard for her to do, but I knew she could do it. 

Eleanor's POV

I woke up early the next morning, the sun was rising and it was shining right through our bedroom window. I looked over and saw Hunter laying on his stomach still fast asleep. I reached over and started to rub his back. "Mmmm." He moaned and turned towards me, I grinned and slowed down to a stop. "Noooooooo don't stop, it feels good." He whined. I smiled and started to rub his back again. He smiled and sighed happily. After a few minutes he opened his eyes. "Good morning baby, did you sleep well." He mumbled in his sleepy morning raspy voice. "Yes I did, when I sleep next to you I always sleep well." I said giggling and running my fingers through his soft hair. He relaxed into my touch and closed his eyes. "You are a dork." I said ruffling his hair. "But I'm your dork." He said leaning forward and brushing his nose up against mine. "We should probably get up soon." I said, meanwhile Hunter was leaving kisses all over my cheeks, down my jaw leading down to my neck. "What are you doing?" I whispered breathlessly. "Shh." He whispered into my neck and continued what he was doing. "Look as much as I am enjoying this we should really get up." I said while trying to keep in my moans of content and pleasure. "I know you like it." He said said breaking away for a couple seconds to say. I smirked, he always saw right through me. "I'm not going to get to do this much longer then I'll have to wait 3 months until I see you again so I want to make the most of our time together." He said looking into my eyes.