Taking Care Of A Baby During School Sucks

🐾Kenzye Smith's POV🐾:
I was up most of the night with Hazel. She didn't want to sleep, I only got two hours of sleep. I got up after I heard Hazel screaming and crying. Oh, I need to give Hazel her bottle. I put some milk in the microwave and heated the milk up a little. I took it out after 10 seconds because that's how warm she likes it. I put formula in the bottle and shook it up. I tested to see it the milk was to hot on the back of my hand. Prefect temperature. I walked over to Hazel's crib and picked her up. Dwayne set the crib up and I was taking care of Hazel. "Good morning." I heard Luis say and walking into our room. "Oh hey baby. Can you feed her and change her diaper. I need to hurry and change." I said. Luis took Hazel out of my hands and feed her. I smiled. I grabbed some random skinny jeans and put them on. I put a white T-shirt on and then my jersey. I hurried and threw some socks and put my boots on. I threw my hair up into a ponytail and put chapstick on. I put the chapstick in my pocket and walked back to Luis. "Thank you for changing her and feeding her. I will put clothes on her." I said, grabbing Hazel. "It's no problem and she drank the whole bottle." Luis said, walking to the bathroom. I grabbed some cute light maroon color clothes that had deer on them. I put fuzzy socks on her. I grabbed my backpack and hockey bag. "Babe, I will carry the bags, you just take care of her." Luis said. "Thank you." I said, giving the bags to Luis. I grabbed her baby bag and her baby carrier. I hurried and grabbed my phone. We walked out the door and we met up with Dwayne and the team. "Oh is this the cutest baby I have ever seen." Charlie said. "Thank you." I said, walking into the school. "I heard that she had the baby and her mom was just covering for her." I heard some say. "Luis, take Hazel. I need to talk to someone." I said, giving Hazel to him. I walked over to the girl. "Hi, I was never pregnant and if I hear that ever again. I will get you suspended so quickly." I said. "You were pregnant, that's why you're so fat." She said, I cracked my knuckles and punched her, her cheek, it was already forming a bruise. "Try to cover that up, sweetheart." I said, walking back to Luis. "Let's get going to class." I said, to the team. Luis carried Hazel to class and she started crying. I grabbed her pacifier and put it in her mouth. She sucked on her pacifier and she was so adorable. Luis was so cute with Hazel, I smiled. "Luis, I want to hold her." I said, holding my hands out. He handed her over and I was smiling so much that my cheeks were hurting. She the best, I was tired. We went to class and I sat down. I got my homework and notebook out. I sat Hazel on my knee. I took notes and Hazel felt heavier. That only meant she was falling asleep. I put her in her baby carrier. I kept doing notes and the teacher accidentally dropped a large book to the floor. Hazel started crying. I took her out of her baby carrier and grabbed her pacifier. I got up and walked around in the back. She didn't cry that much only like a few minutes but class was almost done. I started packing my stuff and Hazel wouldn't let me put her down. The bell rang, telling me to get to next class. I was very tired. Dwayne came up to me and grabbed Hazel. I thanked him. "Thanks Dwayne. She doesn't want to be put in her carrier. She will scream and cry if you put her in there." I said, yawning. "Got it. Lets get to Study Hall. She will let you sleep." He said. I nodded and we got into the classroom. "Kenzye you look very tired. You should get some rest." She said, putting her hand on my shoulder. I sat next to Dwayne and put my head on the table. I immediately fall asleep.
I slept until lunch time. I wasn't hungry I was tired. "I need coffee." I mumbled. "Here's some coffee, I know you like Starbucks and their triple espresso shot coffee." Charlie said. I grabbed the coffee and sipped. "Thank you so much Charlie, I really need this." I said, drinking more of it. 

Authors Note: Sorry, I haven't updated in so long for this book. I'm just not that into this story anymore and I'm gonna retire it. Please don't steal the book either. Thank you for understanding.