First Day At Eden Hall

🐾Kenzye Smith's POV🐾:
I woke up at 5:30. I was nervous going to Eden Hall, it's a school full of college students. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I did my business and washed my hands. I did my hair in the mirror. I brush my teeth and rinsed. I turned on the light to the room. The light was directly above our bed. Luis groaned and buried his face into the pillows. I took off the shirt I was wearing. I love to walk around in my underwear. "Babe, turn off the light." Luis groaned. I jumped onto the bed and I straddled his hips. "Why did you just call me babe?" I asked. "Because I can, let me go back to bed." He said. "You have to get up. We have to get to the school at 6:30 coach said so." I said. "Don't remind me." He said, he sat up and kissed me. I kissed back. "Go brush your teeth mister." I said, I got off him. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom. "Sweetheart, remember to put the seat downs. I almost fell in this morning." I said. "I'm sorry, I forgot. I went last night and I was tired." He said. "It's okay, just don't forget again." I said. I grabbed a cute crop top. I had to take off my bra then but my crop top on. It's that kind of crop top you can't have a bra. I put it on and tied the front. "You already look so beautiful." Luis said. "Thanks but you should get ready too." I said. I went into my pants and skirts drawer. I grabbed a plaid skirt, I put it on. I grabbed some socks and grabbed my shoes. I sat on the bed and put my socks on. I put my shoes on and grabbed my hat. "You ready?" I asked. "Yes, and woah. You look beautiful, but that really a good choice to wear on the first day?" He asked. "Why, what's wrong with it?" I asked. "I can see your ass." He said. I pulled down my skirt. "Any better?" I asked. "I still can see it, but it's a lot better then before." He said. "Okay good." I said. I grabbed my bag. "You should not bend over at all." He said. "Well, nothing else will work with this crop top, so get over it." I said. I walked towards the door, I felt a slap on my ass. "Luis!" I shouted. "What your mine and no one is going to take you away from me." He said, smirking. We walked out and walked to the auditorium. I sat down next to Dwayne.

(A/N: I can't find the picture when Charlie and half the team taken the curtain down

(A/N: I can't find the picture when Charlie and half the team taken the curtain down.)
"Did we miss anything?" I asked. "No it's just starting." Dwayne said. "Thank the lord. I thought we would be late, because of Luis." I said. "Well, you're not and cover yourself up. I ain't trying to see your underwear today or any other day." He said. I cover myself up with my bag. I looked around and half the team weren't here. "Where is everyone else?" I asked. "I have no clue. Maybe slept in." He said. I took off my hat, then a hand on my thigh. I look up at Luis, he was smirking looking up. I look back at the principle. "Welcome the Ducks and Team USA." He said, then the curtain fell. "Get off of me." I heard Goldberg say. The curtain flew back and revealed the team. "We're the Ducks." Charlie said. Everyone laughed, I just put my head down, Luis' grip got tighter. I grabbed his hand that was gripping my thigh. "Hey, I wanted it there." Luis whispered in my ear. "That sucks, plus you were squeezing too hard." I whispered in his ear. "I'm sorry." He said. "It's fine." I said. "What was I say? Oh yeah, welcome the Ducks and Team USA. Be friendly and don't disrespect them in any way shape or form. You're dismissed." The principle said. I got up and still had Luis' hand in mine. "What classes do you guys have?" Charlie asked. "I know I have math, English, science then lunch. I kinda forgot the rest." I said. "That's what we have, let's go." Charlie said. We followed Charlie and Adam. They are finally together. They are the cutest couple I have ever seen.
Luis grabbed my butt and I slapped his arm. He laughed and we walked into class.

🐾LUNCH🐾
I sat down at a table with the team. "I already hate this school." I said, I put my tray down. I sat in the seat and push my food forward and rested my head on the table. "I think everyone does, sweetheart." Dwayne said. "Ew, don't call me sweetheart. Gross old man." I said, lifting my head up. Everyone laughed and I froze. Luis' hand went higher then ever before. I started bouncing my leg. "Kenzye, you're bouncing your leg, is something wrong?" Charlie asked. "Oh, my leg is itching thats it." I said. "Okay." He said, I started eating my food and minding my business. Luis moves his hand closer and you now can see my underwear. I 'coughed' and kicked Luis in the shin at the same time. "Ow." Luis said, still leaving his hand where it was. I started breathing uneven. I blushed even worse. "The Ducks and Team USA getting along aren't we?" The principle asked. "Yes, I got to go, see ya later." I said, getting up. I threw away my trash and ran out. I heard Luis coming after me. "Kenzye, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He said, I opened a door and pulled him in. "You kind of did. You're such a tease now aren't ya." I said, pulling on his collar. "I am, because I love you." He said. "You what?" I asked. "I love you." He said. I stood there shocked. I didn't know what to say. "I mean, I love you too." I said.

🐾AFTER SCHOOL🐾
I was exhausted when I got to my room. I fell head first into the bed. "What do you what to eat tonight honey?" Luis asked. "I don't really care, I'm so tired and so sore." I said. "It's ribs then." He said. I love ribs, they are so delicious.