Party games

Daniel walked into school, tense. His entire body hurt, every time he sat down he wanted to cry. He knew he was definitely taking a few days off from his extra curricular activities, though he was worried about what Jayden would think about that. He just hoped he wouldn't get beaten anymore. Daniel felt eye's on him, but when he looked around no one was watching him even though it felt like he was being judged by an entire army. He would usually stride down the halls with purpose but he wasn't feeling it today. He looked like he had shrunken in on himself. He messed with the buttons on his shirt as he put in the combination in his locker. As he was getting his stuff out he felt a hand on his shoulder and he tensed even more, quickly turning around. When he saw the familiar sunshiney smile of his best friend Alex he physically relaxed.

"Someone is jumpy today~"

He hummed before he noticed the look on Daniel's face. Slowly that large smile fell into a worried look.

"Did he-"

"Ya."

Alex just sighed and gave him a loose hug, Daniel ignoring the pain to hug the short blonde boy back. He pulled back away a small frown still on his face.

"Why don't you just leave the house and live with me?"

"I have tried running away already. My dad just waited until all the marks and bruises were gone before he called the police. No one believed me when I told them what happened and I just ended up in worse condition than before. I was almost hospitalized."

He sighed and slowly shook his head, slamming the locked shut as he grasped his bags. Alex was silent for a moment before his eye lit up.

"I know what will make you feel better! You know Tyler Peterson? Him and his boyfriend are throwing a party at his boyfriends house tonight!"

"Evan?"

He nodded eagerly, snapping his fingers.

"Ya that's his name! Come on it will be really really fun. You can spend the night after."

He said happily. Daniel chewed on his bottom lip.

"I don't know... I'm really not in the mood for a party."

"Come on Danny please?"

Daniel Cringed at the name Danny. Only Alex was allowed to call him that. He breathed out a hesitant sigh.

"Okay alright... fine I'll go to the dumb party. I can't believe their  even throwing one. Evan hates people."

"Well his parents are out of town right now and I guess Tyler convinced him to throw one. Anyway, meet me at the park near your house and I'll drive you up to the party."

Daniel nodded and then they went their separate ways.

Daniel was thankful his father was working late because that made sneaking out even easier. While his mother had taken his younger siblings to the local fair that was in town he was able to actually leave from the front door. He locked the door and started jogging across the street to the elementary school playground near his house. It was beginning to get cooler with summer starting to end so he wore a hoodie crop top. It kept him semi warm at least. He stopped at Alex's beaten up blue car with chipping paint. He smiled at Alex when he smiled at him and got in the passenger side, buckling in.

"Promise you won't get drunk and leave the party with some douchebag jock again?"

"I promise. Besides even if I do, when you get your Uber just get it to come to my house. I promise if I do leave you will be having so much fun you won't even notice."

He doubted it. He wasn't a big party person. He liked going to bars out of town where no one knew him, but school parties were different. People were either undressing him with their eyes or completely disgusted by him, there really wasn't an in between. Besides this party would be way worse because Evan would be in attendance. Not only was he upset because he hated Evan, but he was also upset because just the day before he had gotten turned on from him and ran out of his house. He felt a small sense of relief when they pulled up and there were tons of cars parked outside. At least with all these people there was a chance of them not even seeing each other. He followed Alex inside and watched as his friend immediately ditched him to go talk to some guy on the football team. Daniel groaned, knowing damn well Alex was lucky to still be his friend considering this is how every party went. I mean he loved Alex to death but he was way to hormonal. Every time they watched a movie where a guy would take off his shirt he'd blush and giggle like a twelve year old girl. Daniel rolled his eyes and went straight to the table with alcohol on it.

Just as he was about to reach his destination he was tugged away and shoved against the wall. He winced from the slashes in his back as he looked up at Jayden. Fuck he even looked like a creep. Though he'd never say that to his face, he was to terrified of him. He shrunk in on himself while the male started kissing his neck and jaw.

"Jayden... please not today, I just wanted to have a drink and go home."

He whispered and started to pull away, only for Jayden's hand to land on his chest and shove him back against the wall. He let out a quiet yelp which was muffled by the males chapped lips. Jayden finally pulled away to whisper in his ear.

"Bathroom, ten minutes."

He said, motioning towards the half bathroom. Daniel reluctantly nodded, not looking up as Jayden walked away to talk to some of his friends. He felt tears stinging in his eyes. Suddenly two feet came into view and he slowly looked up. He frowned further at Evan who seemed to look slightly concerned.

"Was that guy bothering you?"

Daniel bit his lip as he looked away. He would probably pay for this later but answered.

"Well... I don't know why you'd care... but yes."

He said softly before moving past him to finally make a drink, his hands a bit shaky.

"Well it's not like I care about you. But this is my house and it is my party so if he's going around bothering people then I'll make him leave."

Daniel didn't say anything, he just put the plastic cup to his lips and downed the liquid, glancing at Evan as he walked toward Jayden. Jayden looked a bit pissed being kicked out, his eyes kept going from Evan to Daniel. Before he left he sent Daniel a sharp hard glare. Daniel knew that wasn't over. He quickly turned away from him and drank while Alex skipped up.

"Hey Danny. I convinced Tyler to play spin the bottle! Come play?"

"No."

Alex pouted and hugged his arm.

"Pretty please? I'll be your best friend?"

"You already are Alex."

Daniel sighed before reluctantly following him to the large circle that had started forming. He sat down. He hadn't really been worried during the game. He had kissed almost every guy in this circle and though he wasn't into girls it wasn't awful pecking their lips or something. However when it was Evan's turn to spin he got a bit worried. Especially when the bottle started spinning slower and slower. He just about left when the bottle slowly came to a stop, pointing straight at him.