No Studying was done.

⚠️ Abuse scenes near the end ⚠️

Daniel followed Evan into the house. He was relieved to not run into his parents as they began to walk up the stairs but that relief was instantly washed away when he heard a feminine voice from behind them, sounding way to excited.

"Oh Evan! You brought a girl over!"

The comment ticked him off but he couldn't really blame him. Especially from behind he was very feminine looking. His body was smaller and he had bigger hips than you would think most boys had. Besides that he had his hair pulled up in a short ponytail. He looked back and the woman's face fell from excited to disappointed in record time. Obviously she was disappointed her son was still gay.

"Oh. Hello Daniel."

"Hi...."

He said awkwardly. Not really liking the tense air or the smug smirk on Evan's stupid face. Suddenly he felt s hand grope his ass and his cheeks flushed a little as he glared up.

"Sorry mom, no time to talk. Me and Daniel need to get up to my room to... study."

His mother looked insanely uncomfortable. She just gave them a tense nod and went back into the kitchen. Daniel quickly swatted Evan's hand away from his ass before slamming his palm into his chest, the force making Evan stumble back a bit but the smug smirk didn't leave his face as he followed Daniel back up the stairs. Daniel waited while Evan pulled down the latter up to the attic, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I still can't believe you have all these rooms and yet your bedroom is in the attic. Do your parents really hate you that much?"

"No dumbass. I chose the attic. The further away from my parents the better."

Evan said, climbing up the latter. He waited until Evan was all the way up before he climbed up himself. He had some trouble pulling up the latter, but managed, no thanks to Evan who was dumping his school shit on his bed.

"Thanks."

Daniel muttered sarcastically before looking around. It really wasn't anything special aside from being in the attic. There was a bed, which was only a bed frame and a mattress with no headboard. The sheets were pretty messy but not as bad as when he had been over there before. There were posters littering the wall and a desk which was really only covered with clothes, he also had a long rack with clothes hanging on it, with a smaller one with much nicer clothes hanging in it. Then unsurprisingly he had those cheesy fairy lights hanging around the room. Hell, Daniel even had them around his room.

"Well, it's nice for an attic I suppose. Though it still smells like teenage boy."

He walked over to the bed and was about to sit down before freezing.

"Have you cleaned your sheets since you and Tyler last fucked?"

Evan looked up and shrugged. Daniel took a disgusted step back.

"Ew! I am not sitting on the bed where you and your fucking boyfriend had sex-"

Evan rolled his eyes and the corner of his lips ticked up into a smirk.

"I was joking, yes I have obviously changed the sheets. Now stop being dramatic and sit the fuck down."

Daniel reluctantly walked back over with crossed arms, clutching his backpack straps. He climbed over Evan to sit on his bed and then made himself comfortable against the pillows while glancing over at the book in his lap.

"What's the project even about again?"

Evan gave Daniel an "Are you serious" look before explaining it. By the end of the explanation Daniel had already begun groaning out of complete Boredom, and they hadn't even started the project yet!