Chapter 44

About 4 hours ago Victoria got mad at me, she probably still was and only because my head was on Dominic's shoulder, it was so stupid. Right after she saw us she basically snatched Dominic away from me and said 'I'm gonna deal with you later' to me in an angry voice with cold eyes. I remember everyone giving me worried looks, but the only thing I could think about was my anger towards her. She made me feel worse then I already was and ripped away the only thing that made me happy... yet again.

I think everyone knew she was a problem, including me. But as long as Dominic is happy, I would be happy. I decided to make a promise to myself: in these next couple days I would figure out if something is wrong with Victoria and if there isn't, I would leave her alone. She just didn't give out positive energy, more like negativity and some mysterious vibes.

We arrived at our first stop, the first venue for me. We all got out of the bus and saw the bus driver grab a couple guitar cases, speakers and some other stuff from out of the bus.

"Hey Y/N could you help me with setting up my drums?" Michael said to me while holding some drum parts.

"Yeah sure" I smiled.

"Okay great, if you could just carry these" He pointed to more parts laying on the ground and I carefully picked them up.

"Thanks" Michael smiled and we carried the parts inside, we went through the back and finally arrived at the stage, it was a pretty big venue.

"You can just put it here" Michael said and put his stuff at the back of the stage, I did the same thing.

"Hey Michael?" I looked around to see if Victoria wasn't around.

"Yeah?" He turned his head so he was looking at me.

"So about Victoria... The next couple days I'm gonna figure out what her problem is" I whispered so nobody else would hear me.

"I know that there could be nothing wrong but I just have to know..." I sighed.

"And I know I only know her for a couple days but something just feels off about her, so... will you help me?" I asked and looked at the ground, he would probably think this was a bad idea.

"How would I help you?" He replied, was he actually okay with this?

"Just tell me when something happens, or if you hear her say something suspicious" I answered and I saw Michael nod softly.

"Okay yeah, sure I'll help you" He gave me a little smile.

"So you're actually okay with this?" I had a big smile on my face.

"Yes, I feel the same way about her" Michael said and I gave him a big hug.

"Thanks" I smiled and he was smiling back at me.

Then as soon as I wanted to say something a loud noise filled the room, Michael and I looked to our right. It was Victoria, she was laughing loudly while hanging onto Dominic, her left arm around his neck and Dominic was smiling nervously. Michael and I gave each other weird looks and then continued watching them.

"I've always wanted to do this" I heard Victoria say softly, she grabbed the microphone and started talking.

"Test 1, 2, 3" She laughed the most annoying laugh and turned around to look at Dominic but instead her eyes met mine.

"What are you looking at?" She said coldly and gave me a disgusting look. She was already turning away from me but of course I had to open my mouth.

"Bitch" I said quietly but apparently hard enough for Victoria to hear.

"What did you say?" She dropped the microphone which caused a loud noise to fill the empty venue and walked towards me. She stood only a couple inches away from me, she was taller so she was looking down at me. I decided not to be my shy self and walk away so I just said it, she deserved it in my opinion.