Chapter 30

2 days after Dominic left (again)

It was lonely, I was upset, I missed him but it wasn't as hard as the last time. We had texted a lot but it mostly was Dominic asking me if I was okay. Ann would leave tommorow to go on tour with them again, I was still jealous at her. I wished I could come with them and spend all my time with Dominic. But that would never happen unless my mom suddenly got better.

It was already late at night but I decided to see if Dominic was awake.

-Y/N
'Hey'

After a couple minutes Dominic send something back.

-D<3
'Hey, how are ya?'

-Y/N
'Tired, but I'm doing fine'

-D<3
'It's late for you isn't it?'

-Y/N
'Yeah, 1am'

-D<3
'You should be sleeping, you need your rest'

-D<3
'Besides, I have to go on stage in a bit'

-Y/N
'Oh, well have fun'

-D<3
'Thanks, I'll call you later'

-Y/N
'Okay, bye'

-D<3
'Byee'

I put my phone down next to my bed and looked at the ceiling. I still hated the fact that we had to talk through texts and calls, I just wanted to be with him.

13 days after Dominic left (again)

I kind of got used to the fact of talking through our phones again. We didn't text or call as often anymore but we still did it everyday. Today I felt like calling someone, someone I hadn't spoken in a long time and that person was Michael. I searched for his name and pressed the calling button.

"Hello?" I said when the phone stopped ringing.

"Hey!" Michael said in an excited tone.

"I haven't spoken to you in so long, how are you?" I said with a small smile on my face.

"Things have been going great, I even met a girl" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"That's great!" I replied, I was so happy for him.

"And uhm..." Mikey began.

"Dominic told us what happened" He continued.

"Oh yeah... well I'm fine now" I looked at the floor while sitting on the couch.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, it was like two weeks ago anyway" I really didn't want to talk about it.

"Just so you know I'm here for you" He said in a sweet voice.

"Thanks" I said softly.

"I'm sorry but I have to go now, we're all going to the park" He said carefully.

"Oh okay, I'll call you later" You could probably hear that I was upset, I just wish I could go with them.

"Bye Y/N" He said.

"Bye" I almost whispered and Mikey hung up the phone.

It was so nice to talk to him again, he is an amazing friend.

26 days after Dominic left (again)

Dominic and I still called everyday but it was mostly just to see if we both were doing okay. We didn't really share the things that were going on in our lives, normally he would tell me all about tour but lately not so much.

Again I was laying on my bed, I mostly did that everyday. I decided to check instagram so I opened the app and started scrolling down. I stopped at a picture that Adam posted, it was of him and Ann.

They looked so cute together. As I was looking at the picture for awhile my eyes caught something in the background. My heart dropped to the floor and my eyes started to water of anger. It looked like there was a girl kissing someone, and not just anyone. Long hair falling over his face, it was...

I immediately switched apps and called him, I was so angry I could feel my heartbeat rising.

"Are you kidding me!?" I said loudly as he picked up.

"What do-" I cut him off.

"You know damn well what I mean" I said with anger.

"No I don't" He said confused.

"Oh don't start lying" I said, I couldn't believe this.

"Y/N I-" He said and I cut him off again.

"How could you do this to me!?" I yelled.

"After everything we did together!?" I never felt this betrayed.

"You really thought that was okay to do? Hurt me like that?" I could feel anger rushing through my whole body.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" He said before I could talk again.

"Oh so you're saying you don't remember kissing that girl!? You sure seemed to enjoy it in the picture!" I said in a loud tone.

"What-" I cut him off.

"You know what?" I said slowly.

"Dominic..." I began.

"We're over" I said with anger but my whole body got filled with regret.

I didn't want to hear his response so I hung up. I hated myself for doing this, but something told me it was the right thing to do. I was so mad at him, why would he hurt me like that? Why would he kiss another girl if we were together? Dominic immediately called me back but I ignored it, I was to angry to talk to him.

I looked at my wall and just realised what I had done, I got tears in my eyes. But when I remembered why I did it, it all made sense.

Dominic POV

"We're over" She said in an angry tone and immediately hung up before I could respond. I was so confused at what just happened. Why did she suddenly react like that. She talked about a picture, so I went on instagram, checked my account but I didn't find anything. But then I saw a picture that Adam had posted, I looked at the background and saw exactly what she had been talking about.

I stormed into our bus and went to find Adam. I slammed the door open with an angry expression on my face, I held my phone tightly in my hand. I looked to my right and saw Adam sitting on the couch, he was looking at me with a confused look.

"Delete this right now!" I yelled at him as I held the phone in front of his face.

"What why?" He asked confused.

"Just delete it!" I was so angry and upset at the same time that I let out a soft sob.

"Please?" I said softly while I sniffed sadly.

"Are you crying?" He asked concerned.

"Look in the background" I didn't respond to Adam.

"Oh" He whispered.

"Y/N and I broke up because of it" I let out another sob as I sat down next to Adam.

"I'm so sorry" Adam said and gave me a hug. I felt a tear fall down my face.

"I know you cared about her very much" He whispered while we were still hugging. Adam was right, I did care about her very much, I even think that... I loved her.

A/N

Tysm for 21k reads!! Also I'm feeling better again which is great and idk if I already told this before but if there are any spelling mistakes please tell me because english is not my first language. <3