༓☾ eight ☽༓

Start from the beginning

There are huge diamond chandeliers hung from the ceiling, lighting up the whole room. The table was set with candles in between each main dish. There's paintings hung up on the walls each different from the next but still same in a way.

I look to see people, well vampires, already seated and they were all looking at me with watchful eyes.

I bring my hand back down unable to move because I don't know where I would even go so I stay put in front of the door while they all watch me.

"Oh Jungkook! Come sit here." I look towards the voice to see Jimin smiling brightly while waving his hand and I start to make my way over there with my own watchful eyes.

There seems to be about at least thirty vampires here with only two seats left open with dinning plates set in front of them. One of them is about to be taken by me but the other one is at the head of the table with a seat that looks like it is fit to be for a king which it just might be.

My seat is only three seats away from the head of the table leaving me feeling quite uneasy about it.

I take my seat as quick as I can and once I do everyone's goes back to doing what they were except for the ones in front of me and beside of me.

The blonde haired vampire from before looks at me with careful eyes as if he's trying to figure something out and I try to just shake it off.

"Wow jungkook they completely transformed your look, you look great!" He says as he touches my hair while letting out a small giggle and I nod my head in thanks not feeling comfortable enough to talk in such a big crowd.

I hear a growl and look to see both of his mates giving me irritated looks and I truly didn't know what to do.

I've never been around vampires like this. This is all just happening so fast that I don't even understand what's happening.

I was kidnapped and then brought here. They haven't killed me yet they dress me and feed me. This just doesn't make sense because vampires aren't suppose to be like this, well not from what I've been taught from my uncle.

I look around to see them all pale and all with slightly different colored eyes, intriguing me. It's amazing how they have those colors.

I continue to look around as I try to pick up on some of the chatter expecting it to be something gruesome or disturbing but it was rather normal topics. Topics such as playing video games and doing normal human things.

Are vampires really this normal?

But the chatter dies down when the doors swing open reveling the blue haired vampire who is now wearing black slacks along with a white blouse with ruffles at the end of the sleeves. It's tucked into his slacks for a more clean look. His hair is beautifully messy, letting curls be all over the place and some falling onto his face.

He walks in with long strides to his seat while everyone starts to stand and Jimin is quick to pull me up along with him.

Once he reaches his seat he slightly bows his head and everyone bows back and once he takes his seat everyone follows suit.

He really is the king. Without any words he has everyone following right behind him. He has the aura to him and no one can deny that.

I couldn't look away from him. His eyes are just so bright and intiguing in so many ways. The way they glow such a bright gold leaves me speechless, he is the top royal. With eyes like those there is no doubting it.

But it's not only his eyes but his manner and the way he just is. There is authority attached to him and no one can disobey words that come from him.

He continues to look ahead with a straight face making me unable to see any emotions from him.

"Taehyung, we need to talk." The blonde hair says while the dark gray haired one nods his head in agreement.

He looks to them and nods his head while muttering a few words I could not understand and then he looks back to the people and claps his hand, "let's eat." Everyone immediately starts to dig in while I sit there confused.

How can they eat regular food? Their only food source is blood yet here they are feasting on foods that are for humans. How is that possible? Do they actually taste it? Do they like it? What's the point?

"We can eat and enjoy human food just like you can." I look up startled towards Taehyung, the top royal, as he answers my thoughts. How is he doing that? He lets out a small chuckle as he looks to me amused, finally some emotions.

"See we have blood in our cups and drinking it while eating helps the food taste way better. Our stomachs are filled with venom and acid which burns the food the second it goes down there, allowing us to actually eat the food." One of Jimin's mates says and I just look at the food in shock. Wow is that true?

That's just another way for them to blend in with humans.

I continue to look at the food not moving to grab any, not knowing if I should even eat it. It's not that I think it's poisoned, well maybe just a little, but I just don't trust them enough to try anything.

I feel cold eyes on me and when I look up I see Taehyung looking dead at me with his face void of emotions but his eyes shinning bright as he looks at me intensely.

I shiver from the intense stare but I can't seem to look away.

I continue to stare back as everything around me drowns out and the only thing I can see is his face and only him.

I have to admit he is beautiful, I don't think anyone else can compare to him.

"Jungkook you need to eat. You were knocked out for a while." Jimin's words breaks me out of my trance as I see him piling my plate with food. I look at it unsure if I should still eat it.

"Eat." Is all the blue haired royal says and I couldn't seem to go against his words and I start to slowly dig into my filled plate, thanks to Jimin.

To my surprise the food tastes amazing. How can they get it so perfectly delicious?

"It's delicious, right? Jin Hyung helped make it, he truly is the best with cooking!" Jimin says happily as he points Jin out to me and I see that it's the blonde haired vampire. I nod my head and get back to my food not wanting to make any eye contact with him.

I start to enjoy my food without anymore complaints as I continue to have a watchful eye of those around me.

I quickly scan the room only to see there would be no way out since it's heavily guarded. How many damn vampires is there? A thousand?

I let out a sigh knowing that I won't be able to escape anytime soon.

Everyone chatters amongst themselves with normal conversations being held making me question so many things that I have learned about them.

They seem normal.

They don't seem like blood thirsty monsters who are ready to pounce on the first human they see.

I look to Jimin to see him giggling amongst his mates as they talk about something.

I look ahead of me to see the blonde and the dark gray haired men talking to each other with small smiles as they eat. All so normal.

Then I look at the Royal, the head of this mafia and clan, and I see him eating as he looks at all of his people. Even though there is no emotion to his face his eyes say so much as they shine brightly.

I look back to my food and think just how different are they from what I've learned?