Chapter 3 And... who are you?

Chapter 3: Who are you?

Kit's P.O.V.

"So why didn't you ever use your alchemy to escape?" Edward asks rubbing his sore wrist. I look over at Scar with a look that says 'Should I talk to this guy?'. She just nods as if understanding what I was thinking.

I sigh, then clear my throat to speek. "Trust me. We've tried... we eventually stoped, knowing that who, or what is trapping us here, is much more powerful than us. If we did escape they'd tracked us down immediately." I point down at the small ankle bracelet scar and I both have on our left ankles.

Ed looked dumbfounded that i gave such a long explanation. "What?... I can talk you know." I say at him. I guess I've become comfortable talking to him, that's a good thing... I think.

Scars P.O.V

"Well can we just get out of here?" I ask getting impatient. Kit turns to me Then back at this edward guy. "Yeah let's go" I go up to the bars, holding us in these cells as she does the same. "Ready?" She asks me. "Yup. Lets go" "alright you know the drill" we both clap our hands together, placing them on the bars. We pry them apart and step through, Ed following behind kit.

We run down a long series of hallways. This place is like a maze. I can already feel that were going to get into something we definitely do not need right now...

Kits P.O.V
All three of us run down the long, dark hallways, making no regard to all the video cameras staring us down, and our ankle bracelets beeping like mad.

We come up to this big room with a transmutation circle in it.

Me: "No... I really hope this isn't what I think it is....."

Ed: "Oh god..."

Scar: "HOW DO YOU MAKE THESE THINGS SHUT UP"

Scar says while banging on the ankle braclet.

Ed: "can't you just blow it up with alchemy?"

Scar and I both look at him then look at each other and laugh

Me: "HAH your funny!"

Scar: "Dude if we tried to blow these up they would take us with it"

Ed: "Wait it would blow you up to?"

He says with disbelief in his voice.

Ed: "how's that even possible?"

I pull down the collar of my jump suit and show him the necklace put aroud our necks quite tightly.

Me: "it sets these off. Blowing our heads clean off our bodies."

Scar: "We've had to watch it happen. In the mean time getting blood and brains splattered everywhere... And it starts to stink after a while.

Ed cringes

Ed: "that sounds horrible good god.."

Ed walks up to me getting really close to my face and drops his gaze from my eyes to my neck and starts messing with the necklace.

Me: "Wh-what are you d-doing?"

I say going completely still, my face going a deepbred and looking over to Scar giving her a face of 'what do I do?! HALP'
Scar then yanks the back of Ed's collar dragging him away from me and bringing him close to her face

Scar: Don't touch her and she might not kill you. (whispering) we are very protective of each other. Just watch, try punching me in the face.

Ed: (whispering)"why would I do that?"