Chapter 2 The Intruder

Kit's P.O.V

As we capture our intruder, we bring them down into the cell and hold them up against the wall with alchemy so they can't move.

"H-Hey! Let me g-" the blonde haired boy looks at me, Then at Scar, and back at me. He looks down at our wrists and ankles seeing that we're chained up. Then looks back up at me.

Then he speaks again. "So, seeing as you guys are chained up, your not the bad guys...?" He says in a questioning tone.

"More like the victims" Scar says back. He looks at the ground for a moment, seeming to contemplate what's happening, then looks up and talks again. "Well ladies-" I look at him irritability. "don't ever call us ladies, because trust me, we're not." Scar says for me. "Uh... ok...? Well anyways I'm here to get some information about the people here that make philosopher stones." He says clenching his hands into fists "I wat to find who's responsible for the deaths of so many innocent people." He says looking straight into my eyes. "And here to save anyone else" he says with a small smirk on his face. "So can you please let me go?" He asks glancing over at his trapped hands and down at his trapped ankles aswell.

Scar shrugs and I shrug back. Then Scar speaks up "if we let you go you have to promise us two things." The boy looks at Scar. "Sure." "One, you have to let us fight. We're a little rusty but we can, and two, tell us who you are." He sighs and nods his head one time. "Fine but if it gets to dangerous you guys need to get out of here while whoever they are, is distracted" he says in all seriousness "otherwise I guess I'm okay with a little help." I look at Scar, who's looking at the blondey. "Ok. Now who are you?" She asks. The stranger responds "My name Is Edward Elric. But you can call me Ed. I'm a state alchemist."

It's to bad we have no idea what he's talking about. I know what alchemy is but not exactly what a State Alchemist is... You can't blame me! I've been stuck in a cell my whole life! What do you expect me to know!?

"Okay, think we can trust him now?" Scar asks looking in my direction. I shrug as if saying "why shouldn't we" then I finally speak, though being very flustered, I'm not used to talking to people... or infront of people... "alright Scar you know the drill" Ed looks up me suprised that I spoke at all, noticing that I wouldn't.

Simultaneously Scar and I clap our hands together, and place them on the wall, blue and purple sparks flying from mine, red and orange flying from her hands. Ed's face is priceless, it seems like a mixture of suprised and confused. It was funny.

As we finished getting Ed off the wall he was speechless for a moment then spoke. "Wait... you guys can do alchemy without a transmutation circle?" Scar answers him with a short "yep" then he starts asking questions. "Did you see the truth?! What did you lose!?"

I sigh, visibly irritated, then I decide to speak. "Look, we did see whatever you call the "truth"" I say making quotations with my fingers. "And by that you mean the big eye thing we saw when we were little... And what we lost?" I sigh again, he can't see what we lost at the moment due to the dark green jumpsuit Brown gloves and black combat boots we both had to wear. I and try and change the subject. Seeing that Scar is getting a bit uncomfortable with the situation.

"Now's not the time for that. Lets get out of here." I state harshly. "So. Blondey, whats your plan?"

"Don't call me blondey!" He brings his hand to his face and sighs "okay, well I didn't exactly plan on finding two girls here so I'm gonna have to trust you. I have a bad feeling about this."

((__((__((__((__((__((__((__((__((__((__((__

Hai Hai!!!!! I hope you like this chapter! Make sure to comment and vote!

~Kit