Thirty-Two.......The Calm Before The Storm

It had been a week since the kidnap and now we were greeting the doctor. Ansel had a gunshot wound so he had a sling around his arm, but it wasn't so serious so the doctor said it should be off in one week. And here we were.

Once Ansel was done, we decided to head home. Things have been quiet ever since but in a good way. We were now most times having a comfortable silence.

That day I was still shaken by the events. I had been kidnapped for three days. I didn't know time flew like that. After hugging Ansel and after he battered me with kisses. I turned to realise it was a cop that shot Allister from behind.

We were taken to an ambulance and later headed to the hospital. Ansel hadn't involved my family so as not to get them worried but he had called May and Jamie.

So I wasn't surprised when I saw them at the hospital. Later, we got news that Allister was dead, and Kane was in jail. I was kinda sad, especially for Allister.

Before he had kidnapped me he was actually nice. He was a nice friend. If he had told me maybe I would have talked to Ansel and he probably would still be alive and have his money.

MATURE SCENE RATED 18. IF BELOW 18, SKIP THIS PART AND GO AHEAD. DON'T GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER, THE STORY DOESN'T END HERE

Though I had tried so much to push the thought and question down, it still found its way to the first of my thoughts

"Ansel?", I started.
"Hmm."
"What did Kane and Allister do for you?", I asked and I looked at him. He looked up at the ceiling in thought. Was he going to lie to me?

"Riley.", he started turning to face me. "I know you've been worried. I just told them to do something and no I didn't kill anyone.", he said.
"But..."
"Do you trust me?", he asked stopping me short.

"I trust you more than my life.", I said.
"Then trust me that you don't have to worry.", he said and gave me a lingering forehead kiss.

"Ansel I missed you so much.", I said.
"I did too.", he said and I leaned in to kiss him. It was a fiery and passionate kiss.

Needing more, I held onto him and climbed his lap so I was now straddling him. I started grinding on him and tugging at his hair. I deepened the kiss as he tightened his grip around my waist.

I undid the buttons of his shirt and threw it somewhere. My hands roamed his chest and moved to his arms to trace the lines. His muscles tensed underneath my touch.

He pulled his lips from mine and he moved to suck and bite at my neck. That was sure to leave a mark. I arched my back to give him more access. His hands went up and down my back before he took my zip and pulled it down.

Soon my dress was off, leaving me in my bra and panties. His lips reconnected with mine and his hands unclapsed my bra before he laid me down.

Still passionately kissing me, one hand squeezed my breasts,  causing me to moan into the kiss. Once again his mouth left mine and he went down to my breasts.

He bit tenderly at my nipple and at the same time he massaged the other. I moaned his name and his hands went down to tug at my panties and I smiled knowing what was coming.

"Someone's excited.", he said looking at me and I smiled.

He tugged a little before pulling them off. Then he slowly went leaving kisses all over me. Below my breasts, my stomach and finally just above my core and I knew I was already wet there.