Episode 1- CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1

Today is the first day of freshmen in the Kantaphat University knowing their university and start their new life as a grown up student.
Sood is bringing up his stuff to his dorm with his phi chay(older brother),Ki. He was very excited and ready to start his new life without the parents,stay at his dorm by himself and no one will scold him after this like at his house.

Phi Ki:Take care of yourself na,don't always sleep like before.You're a grown up man now,you also should listen to the lecturer said...
Sood:Khrub p'Ki,don't worry about me...everything gonna be fine khrub.Btw,it's already late now and the house is far from here.You should go back now...

Sood on purpose choose the university that is far from the house coz he don't want his brother always visited him...His brothers than also thought that it's already late too and then he wish his nong chay(younger brother) to be success in the future...Sood phi saphi(sister in law) told that if he want anything,he should call them and she also wish that Sood will make the family proud of him. Sood following them to the door and he said 'bye' and wai them with smile. After his brothers and sister in law leave,he jumped on his bed and said "I hope I didn't meet you tomorrow"

3 Years Ago
Sood actually have a crush on his grade 12 seniors,Nick...at that time, he was in grade 9. It was a graduation day for the grade 12 students in the school. Sood met Nick in the class. Then,Sood expresses his feelings to Nick and Nick was kind of shocked and immediately curse and push Sood at that time. Sood was very sad and a bit depress. He didn't go to school for one weeks coz his heart feels like it already burned.

But now,he didn't have a feeling for Nick anymore and started to forget about that embarrassing moments coz Nick friends was there too...it is just a bad memories for him.
____________________________
Please vote if you like this 1st chapter and comment,i'm not that good at eng. but i try my best writing this stories😄