EPISODE 3 - CHAPTER 3

Sood was walking alone. Ploy is not with him this day. He got a message that morning from her. She's not feeling well,she's had a fever that day suddenly. Then he bumped up with his old friend,Paem. A girl from the Faculty of Language and Linguistic.

"oh,hey Paem! long time no see!" said Sood.

"yeah,since you move to Chiangmai that day,we didn't meet after that. I thought you'll not recognize me."

"I also thought that you'll didn't recognize me but see? we recognize each other even so many years had pasted."

Sood moved to Chiangmai when he was 13 years old. Suddenly,without storm or tsunami Nick stand beside him. "meet me at my room,before 4p.m. Don't be late." he whispered.

"well well well,who's that? he have a good looking though" asked Paem.

Sood whisper to himself,"I thought you're famous and many student know you".

"sorry what?"

"oh,no-nothing. Well he's just my old dumb senior on my high school before. Not a special person at all. Bye na,I hope I can see you again."
-
SERIOUSLY?

Sood knock the door. Someone opened the door,"oh you're here…come in". It was Nick. Sood get in Nicks room awkwardly. Suddenly,Nick get closer to him and give a boxers to him. "Is this yours?"

Sood face was red. Looks like his face was hot that time.

"your face looks like a peach when you're blushing,like now" Nick even get more closer to Sood.

"huh? a-are you d-dreaming?", Nick didn't answer him but he getting more closer.

"w-what a-are you d-doing?!" Nick stop getting closer to him. "nothing",was a word that came from Nicks mouth. He even smiling too.

"why did he do that? what he want from me? do he like me? No,it must be not he hate me isn't it.",Sood minds said.

"why are you still standing there? don't want to go back to your room? or you wanna to stay in my room this night?" ask Nick.

"what? a-are you crazy? of course not. I'll never sleep in your room anymore.That day was first and last I sleep in your room!" Sood opened the door and run to his room with the boxer that he hold too.

___________________________________
Fun or boring? Tell me on the comments. Let me know if there's also mistake.