Chapter 6 : You & I

Start from the beginning

Lisa: Sigh, I'm sorry Sajangnim, for bursting at you like that. Please do forgive me.

Park Sajangnim: It's okay Lisa. Of all people, I understand where you come from. Don't worry, we'll find a way to fix it.

The phone call ended after and I witnessed as a tear falls down her left cheek.

She quickly wipes it away and forced a smile when she saw me standing there. "Good morning Eonnie, I didn't see you there," she kept pressing her lips harder together, the edges of her lips curving upwards.

I ran to Lisa, and gave her a hug, squeezing her tightly.

"Lisa, you don't have to explain. I'm on your side." She started to sob lightly.

A few hours later, we heard our doorbell ring. Assuming it was Jennie, I ran to the door and answered it. "Chaeyoung?".

- End of Flashback -

Lisa's POV

"Chaeyoung?," I was shocked to see her here.

Lord, if I had done something real dumb last night please let this be a dream.

And wake me up now.

Like now.

Nope?

Well, shit.

She sat on my couch, her eyes roaming around the living room.

She asked if we could talk about what happened.

The day I've been dreading, it's finally here.

"Lisa... can we talk about you know what?", I gulped and said "Sure".

There was a short moment of awkward silence.

"Do you remember anything from last night..?".

DAMN IT LISA.

It's killing me, what did I do?

Okay don't freak out brain, just play it cool.

Nothing can go wrong when you be a little nonchalant right?

I responded "It's a little blurry, why?".

I looked over at her and catch her biting her fingers.

I always thought it was a really cute habit, she'd do it when no one was around or if she was really nervous.

Wait is she nervous right now?

"Um.. well you kinda got black-out drunk. So I tried helping you sober up, but it took you awhile...," she responded her lips trying to form a reassuring smile.

She paused and looked me in the eyes, just casually staring into my soul you know.

Doesn't she know what that does to me??!.

"Chaeyoung, I'm sorry if I said anything I wasn't meant to. I didn't intentionally want to make you feel weird or anything if I did something dumb," I butted in.

I waited for her response, but after a deafening silence, I called out her name.

She seemed to be in a daze and came back to reality once she realised.

"Oh, that's okay Lisa. I just wanted to make sure you were okay today," she replied.

There was something quite off about her today, I mean she could have just texted me that instead of coming over? "Thanks, as you can see, I'm still in one piece so nothing to worry about!," I joked with her again.

She let out her signature smile and I felt my heart pounding in my chest.

As if on cue to ruin moments, Jisoo pops her head out from the wall behind us. "Nyeong-an Chaeyoung-ah! I didn't know you were here," she giggled.

That asshole knew for sure, I bet she was eavesdropping on our conversation just behind that damn wall. "Eonnie! I was just about to leave actually."

I got up from the couch and excused myself because I had to "record some things in my room".

I closed the door behind me and leaned on it, letting my knees drop to the floor.

Man, I don't know what that was. I decided to look through my call history to dial Jennie's number, and there I saw it. "Outgoing call to Chaeyoung, 3:15 am."

My heart stopped.

___________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the boring chapter, I promise their past will be revealed in the next one!

Thanks again for reading! Love you all.