Brothers

~Predaking's POV~

         "So," (Y/D)'s sire began after a long silence between us. I had to fly much slower than I wanted to allow him to keep up with me in his odd flying form, having four propellers (as (Y/D) called them) and not much for speed. "You're the Predacon Shockwave had been obsessed about."

I merely huffed. This Cyber-organic was nearly as annoying as Knockout, and just as crushable. If it weren't for him being my Mistress' sire I would have carried him in my maw, to both fly faster and shut him up.

         "Look, are we going to work together or are we going to act like feuding brothers?"

I ignored him, looking for these two potential kin of mine. 

     I told (Y/D) I would be victorious against them- I'd bring her two knew Predacon subjects who would adore her as much as I! I dare say no one could possibly hate her. She was fearless, unmatched and a-

         "Duck!"

Brought out of my thoughts just in time, I watched as Scythe faltered from a blast, one that nearly tore through my wing if I hadn't rolled. I gave a bellowing cry, sneering at our attacker below- but there was no one.

     I had to land, looking for my Mistress' sire, finding him throwing a pipe at me, which did little damage.

         "Why didn't you roast him?! He was right there in front of you!"

Transforming, I growled.

         "There was no one! Just an old turret, long since abandoned. It may be automatic, tracks movement- at least this is how their technology was explained to me." Folding my arms I watched as he simply stared. Scythe threw up his hands before stomping towards the direction of said turret. "Where is it you're going?"

         "I saw someone," he insisted, "I swear I did..."

I rolled my optics. I'd much rather find these two others of my kind before returning to (Y/D). I can't go empty servoed. I do not fear disappointing her, I fear very little, but I feel obligated to make her smile-

         "Yo, chunky- you seem distracted." I growled at the tiny flesh creature. I dislike him for these comments, he's made them the entire trip. That moment of silence earlier was the first moment of peace.

         "As if you do not worry for your own offspring?" I shot back coldly.

         "I do, but unlike you I apparently know she can care for herself. Now let's move, there's something familiar about these ruins and I don't like it..."

I may not like him for his nonchalance, but I respect any instinct, as I myself depend on them always.

~Roman's POV~

         "Uh-oh-"

Okay so I messed up. No big deal, except now my two Predacon friends think they should tell Shockwave about me. Darksteel seemed really excited while Skylynx seemed concerned.

         "Guys, look," I pointed their attention back to me, "You can't tell Shockwave- okay? he'll get rid of me."

         "He cannot get rid of what we think," Darksteel shrugged, "You are with us forever."

         "No, I won't be," I shook my head, "You see how small I am? I look easily squishable?" They nodded, "That's because I'm a small part of your imaginations. You guys haven't found your full potentials yet! Think of a life outside of the labs, outside of Shockwave and Starscream's stinging rod- wouldn't you want freedom?"

The blank stares showed they had no idea what I was trying to convey. Born in a test tube and raised in a lab. They knew nothing but being ruled over. I hope Predaking wins their allegiance or else they may end up lost and die of their own lack of leadership skills.

     Hearing the shuffles of Shockwave I had to hide myself again, confusing the two sometimes dimwitted predacons. They looked for me until Shockwave ordered them to leave the premises, me appearing once more when they took off behind the building to wrestle.

         "How about we play a game?" I grinned, "see who can roar the loudest?" 

This interested them as they transformed to their beast modes, giving their best beastie grins. The two were about to make the largest roars I had ever heard before Starscream flew in with his knew load of Predacon bones, landing between them with a sneer. 

     These two were cruel to Darksteel and Skylynx. I hated having to watch, even though I had sabotaged their 'punishments' multiple times. These two beings were just animals to the scientist and seeker. I've been watching them and they're nothing like wild beasts. They have personalities, acted like typical competitive brothers. It's been nice, hanging out with them. For once that feeling of family didn't come from an adrenaline high with a couple of other guys. They might think I don't actually exist, but at least they treat me like a real friend.

         "Hey Ro'-" Darksteel whispered, "How about we go to the smelting pit and see who can get the closest without the heat being to much?"

         "My bet's on Darksteel wimps out first!" Skylynx grinned, both in their bot form again.

         "You two are on-" I grinned, and with Shockwave's leave they charged for the nearest smelting pit, luckily, more than one was active, so Darkmount was not our destination.

(Hello and welcome back to the continuation of this wonderful adventure! I'm back and better than ever hoping you all enjoy more of Street Racer Darling 2!)