His Sorrow

(Raf's POV)

     I was running around with Ravage, who had the equivalent of a smile on his metal muzzle as we jumped over a few low lying beams that the vehicons had moved. They hollered at us to be careful but I was having to much fun as I flipped over another one. I was trying to figure out exactly what I could do in this Cybertronian form, and so far, it was much more than what I could have done as a human. My endurance is better, strength, and I can even think faster! The small visor quickly showed me routes using red dots that I could take, and how to maneuver over some obstacles, showing a series of flips that I know I can do, or a roll to fit through smaller spaces underneath. Of course, Ravage was well ahead of me, but he would wait every once and awhile. He was currently yawning on a beam that had fallen eons ago, looking like pride rock from the Lion King, and I stopped underneath it.

         "Don't yawn like that!" I huffed at him with a playful glare, and he merely flicked his tail to peek over the edge of his perch, "You're smiling to much to be bored!"

To this he mewed, and jumped off of the debris and onto my helm to the ground, running in the opposite direction of where we were headed before.

         "Ravage," I whined but was still smiling as I followed behind.

I jumped over another beam, launching myself from that one to a panel of metal bigger than me, only to have to watch my balance as it wobbled.

         "Well... it looked stable from over there..."

I held my arms out as I walked as close to the edge as I could without making it tip over and dump me onto a sharp end sticking from the ground, and made it out of the mine of sharp implements easily enough. I vented a sigh of relief when I touched solid ground, and ran after Ravage once more, only to run into Bulkhead.

         "Whoa there," he chuckled, a sound I bet Miko misses already, I wonder how much time has gone by since we left Earth, the difference must be dramatic, "You need to be a bit more careful in a construction zone."

         "Sorry Bulkhead, I was following Ravage."

         "Well, he went over that way," Bulkhead pointed to what my visor showed as North, "Make sure to stay away from the buildings though, they're still unstable."

I nodded, taking off after the cyber-cat Soundwave gave to me. I wonder how he's doing.

     I jumped over another beam that had fallen, though this one fell from where the vehicons were currently trying to rebuild a kind of barracks for us all to stay. Pretty soon I was back at the Nemesis, where Ravage had entered it's vast mouth, a few vehicons roaming in and out. For what, I don't know, but I can assume it was for energon rations. Speaking of, Strykeout is probably hungry by now, though my visor shows him as still in recharge.

     I neared the door, peeking in, quiet enough so I don't wake up my little brother. I couldn't help but giggle as he started to wake up from his empty tanks, blue-ish green optics flickering to life. He saw me and squealed, a wide smile appearing on his faceplate, and I knew it was okay to take him out of his crib.

         "Hello little brother," I picked him up as he wriggled and wormed, "how about some fresh energon, huh?"

Ravage agreed with the still squealing Strykeout as he rubbed against my stabilizers, so I took the both of them to the mess hall, where vehicon, miners and seekers all greeted me, a few patting my helm as they passed by. Ravage took all the attention he could get as he jumped up onto the metal counter, and a few vehicons oo'd and aw'd at little Strykeout, to which he laughed. I guess he enjoys the attention as well.