“Yeah! We were only talking about you being Mr. Kwon’s ex-girlf–” Sohee’s slanted eyes gradually got bigger. She placed her hands on Dara’s shoulder. “Omo! Perhaps…?” She cut off mid-sentence, her eyebrows wiggling suggestively.

“Ahn Sohee, do you really think that makes sen–”

“YAH LEE DONGHAE, YOU’RE DEAD!!!” Wooyoung screamed as soon as he opened the door. When Donghae saw him, all hell broke loose as Wooyoung ran around hoping to catch Donghae and with the latter continuously apologizing to the former because he put Wooyoung as a bait to escape.

The two women just helplessly looked at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter, Dara being Mr. Kwon’s ex-girlfriend forgotten.

--

“Omo, look at the time! It’s already 7 PM?! The dinner’s at 7:30, right?!” Sohee gasped. She quickly took out her mini make-up kit and started fixing her face.

The other female teachers, be it young or old, married or single, also started to bring out their own kits to make sure they look extra great for the dinner. Dara could only snort. Tch, if they only knew how much of a jerk that Kwon is, I bet they won’t be pissing their pants trying to please him!

Only Mrs. Han, Donghae and Dara were acting normal. Even Wooyoung looked excited. “Yah Jang Wooyoung, I could understand the women’s excitement, but how about you?! Are you gay?!” Mrs. Han asked sarcastically. “You’re even more excited than Dara, aigoo.”

“Mrs. Han!” Wooyoung said childishly. “I’m just excited for the free food! I heard that the dragon’s bringing us at the new restaurant nearby! My noona said that she came there with her officemates and the food was totally jjang!”

Mrs. Han chuckled at Wooyoung’s response. “Aigoo, whatever you say.” She turned to everyone else in the room. “Okay, Mr. Jang already texted. He said to come down now.”

In just a minute, almost all of the employees have gone out. Dara paid no attention to them, instead, she continued with her work. “Dara-yah, let’s go!” Wooyoung invited excitedly. He, together with Donghae and Dara were the only ones left in the room. Mrs. Han asked them to turn off the lights and lock the door before coming out.

Dara tidied her workplace and took her bag. They all went down together and found out that they were the only ones who were late. The group proceeded to walk since the restaurant where Mr. Kwon invited them wasn’t that far, but instead of going with the group, Dara walked to the opposite road.

Wooyoung noticed that Dara wasn’t with the group and when he looked around, he saw that she was already a bit far from them. He ran towards her and took hold of her shoulder. “O, Dara! Where are you going?!”

“I’m going home now, Wooyoung.” She answered and smiled. She looked over his shoulder and saw that the group was getting farther. “You should hurry along, they’re already far!” She coaxed.

“Yah, didn’t you hear Mr. Jang yesterday? Mr. Kwon specifically asked for your presence in the dinner.”