Chapter 11: Our Next Move

Maddie's POV:
My eyes fluttered opened.

No classes, since it's Saturday. I lay in bed, wondering what to do today. I began to fall asleep again.

But knocking on my door interrupted that...

I dragged myself out of bed and opened the door. Once I did, I was embraced tightly and showered with kisses which were planted on my face and my neck. I backed up slightly to this Romeo man that had showered me into romance.

It was Alistair, my boyfriend. I giggle, "Somebody missed me!" He smiled back, "Yeah!" He looks at the time, "It's 11AM, wanna go to Mad Hatter's Tea Shoppe in 10?" I laugh, "Well duh, it's my shop."

I quickly changed into a mint green crushed velvet top, white shorts with mint green polka dots, white knee high socks and some wedges platforms. I grabbed a cropped blazer and we left for tea!
YAY!

Ashlynn's POV:
I've been constantly thinking about what to do. Should I tell those girls the truth? Everyday I feel worse and worse. I'm sick of being Apple's pawn, in this chess game.

I have to the right thing...I leave my dorm and head to Cerise's.

I knock on the door. Darling opened the door and I said, "Hey, I need to talk to you!" Darling let me in. By my luck, Cerise, Darling, Raven, Maddie and Ramona were in there. Darling asked, "What do you want?"

I checked if the door was shut, it was. I told them everything, from the twitter scandal, to Apple's hate towards Rebels and her plans, one of them was which to get back the boys that, Cerise and her friends, stole from Apple, Brair, Blondie, Duchess and I.

Not much to my surprise, they were shocked. All apart from Darling. The girl already knew Apple's hate towards Rebels. Apple hated Darling because she hangs out with them.

I look at Ramona, "I'm really sorry, for what I did to you and Hunter. I regret it a lot." Ramona didn't have to forgive me, I just need to tell her, "I'm sorry." I added, "Apple also wants to hurt your relationships. She's starting with breaking up Maddie and Alistair." Maddie asked, "How is she gonna do that?!" I replied, "Bonnie."

Cerise said, "Maddie, amend things with Bonnie then bring her here. If Apple wants to play chess, then we'll play." Maddie left quickly.

I asked, "So what now?" Darling added, "You are gonna help us get expelled or sent to reform school." I asked again, "How are gonna send her-" Raven added, "No she'll send herself there, for her actions, all we'll be doing is moving the pieces into place for her."

Cerise added, "Ashlynn, this isn't a conspiracy or hate against Apple. It's just we can't let the students not be themselves because of the whole 'Royal Vs. Rebel' thing. All the hate towards Rebels was Apple."

Darling agreed, "Besides, she would of been future queen. By that time it would of gotten worse, Rebels going into hiding, civil wars. We have to stop it now!"

I inquired, "Okay, I'm in. So what's our next move?"

——————— (Meanwhile)—————-

Bonnie's POV:
I was taking a book out of my locker. I close the locker and Apple was standing right there. I jumped bit, "Oh. Hi Apple." She smiled, "Hey Bonnie, I see you miss Alistair..." I roll my eyes, "And?.."

She raised her brow, "I can get him back for you." My eyes widen, "Really?" She nodded, "Of course, it's what a princess does."

Apple added, "Besides, it's Maddie that took everything away from you. Alistair, your wonderland friends, everything. It's her fault." I nodded, "Yeah. It is." Apple smiled, "Then meet me in my dorm first break and I'll tell you what to do."

She walked off. Then I whispered to Maddie and Alistair that they could stop hiding. They came up to me, "Good job, Bonnie!" I add, "No problem." Maddie gave me the recorder, "Right, turn this on just before you go into Apple's room, turn it off after you leave, it will record the conversation."

I nod, "Got it." Apple is playing a dangerous game.