Chapter 6: School Dance.

Apple's POV:
The school dance, a party my friends and I love this type of event. It's the perfect time to lead a crowd. Briar walked in on me doing my makeup. I smile, "Hi Briar!" She smiles back, "Hey Apple, Everyone is coming!" I flipped my hair, "Perfect."

Briar sighed, "Did you know Daring and Cer-" I cut her off, annoyed, "I know!" Then everything went silent. I sigh, "Sorry, Briar." She smiled, "It's okay." Then Briar left the room. Leaving me all alone.

Cerise will regret stealing Daring from me! He was mine, he always will be. Daring Charming is my man, my prince, mine! The red hooded bitch will pay, dearly!

——————— Meanwhile ———————

Dexter's POV:
Cerise, Daring, Ramona, Hunter, Darling, Chase, Maddie, Alistair, Raven and I were in Raven's secret loft. Her loft is above her bedroom. Since she shares a room with Maddie, it's no secret she has to keep.

Chase was telling us about Headmaster Grimm's date with Baba Yaga. Ha! It was the funniest story. Best part? When Grimm tried to kiss Baba Yaga and she punched him the lips.

Darling's phone binged. A notification? She read it and went "Ughhh!" Whilst rolling her eyes. Raven asked my sister, "What is it?" Darling answered, "Apple is back-talking Cerise, Ramona, Maddie, Raven and me?!" Ramona growled, "What did she say?"

Darling put her hand over her mouth. Cerise asked, "Right now you have to tell us!" Darling read it out, "Apple tweeted..."

'Loving the school dance! Can't say the same about the red hooded bitch who stole my prince.'

'Awesome punch @Red_Slipper , better than that dry ass tea the Wonderland girl feeds us!'

'These lights are so cool, they are like magic. To bad someone can't control her own magic. #DisappointmentToTheEvilQueen.'

'I think someone got drunk, too bad Princesss Charming can't save him/her, or maybe it's her boyfriend's job.'

'Back in my dorm, loving the rug. Lucky it's not wolf fur. Gross! TBH, I think wolf girl is shedding and needs to file down those manky razors.'

Cerise's POV:
Ramona's eyes went yellow! She's full on raging! Hunter holds her back whilst my hands held down her ankles. Alistair holds my Maddie's hand, no one has never insulted Maddie before.

Darling tried to stay calm, "She's trying to rattle us." Hunter added, "Well, it's working!" Ramona growled. Ramona was struggling get free. Probably to attack Apple. But Raven put her to sleep with a spell. Raven let out of a sigh of relief, "She'll wake up in a few minutes."

——— 10 minutes later ————

Ramona's POV:
My eyes begin to wake. I feel Hunter's arms around me. Someone whispered, "Hey, Mona." I turn to their direction, it was Cerise. Everyone else was asleep. My sister asked, "You okay?"

I reply, "I guess." She added, "You lost it ya know." We both chuckle. Cerise's hands held one of Daring's hands whilst his body rested back. I look up at Hunter. Cerise calmed me, "Darling is already doing something about it."

Maddie woke up, yet remained in Alistair's arms. Maddie yawned, "What time is it?" Cerise picked up her mirror phone, "It's eight pm." Everyone began to wake up. Hunter kissed my forehead, "I love you." I sigh, "But what happens if I or my dad hurt you?" He smiled, "I don't know about your dad, but, you love me to much to hurt me."

I nod, all I could do is hope. I won't let my Mr BadWolf hurt Hunter. All I need to be sure of is one thing, will I not hurt Hunter?...