Chapter 10: Playing Their Game

Cerise's POV:
Daring and I were on a balcony. The sun was going down. It was beautiful. The sky was painted with pinks, peaches, oranges and golds. The sun, which was slowly disappearing, was the focal point. A perfect picture.

Daring had his arms around my waist whilst I rested my back on his chest. I held his warm hands. I smiled, "It's beautiful." Daring spoke, "Not as beautiful as you." He kissed my head, I took my left hand a placed it on his cheek and my right hand settled on both of his hands.

After a minute, my left hand joined his hand once again. Daring asked, "Cerise, why do you like me?" I answer, "Because care about me, we both love book-ball and we have quite a bit in common." I add, "And, you attacked that mean giant who landed me in hospital."

He turned me around and our lips connected. Pure bliss. Once we pull away he smiled, "You are amazing." I smirk, "Thank you, Daring." I add, "Right, I have Baba Yaga's presentation homework to do." Daring added, "Same here, careful World War 3 is about to start." He goes one way, I go the other.

Ramona's POV:
I paced around for the 100th time. I can't believe Baba Yaga put Ashlynn Ella in my study group! Cerise walked in, "Hey guys, I read the picture of Apple's plan you sent me and listen to the recording." Darling added, "Good, Ashlynn will be here soon."

I sat down, "I hate this!" My sister raised her brow, "You are not the only one." A minute later. Ashlynn walked in. She smiled, "Hi." I rolled my eyes. Cerise sits her down and closes the door.

Ashlynn looked at me, "Hey Ramona, I'm sorry about the tweet." Then eyes widen and she slapped her hand across her mouth. Darling questioned, "You are the one who gave Apple the idea about that wolf tweet?!"

Ashlynn put her hands on her lap, hung her head in shame and nodded. She looked up at us, "I'm so sorry. I just thought if I was like Apple, it would make me feel better. But it didn't." Ashlynn carried on, "I've been a horrible person to you Ramona and Hunter."

Darling's POV:
I look at my phone. I see the photo of Apple's Plan. Ashlynn was suppose to gain our trust. She's fake crying for the plan. So I say, "Yes you have. But we can't forgive you!"

Cerise and Ramona stand by me, "Ashlynn Ella, I'd rather fail that class than trust you! Get out!" Ramona opens the door. Ashlynn runs out." Ramona slams the door shut. Cerise asks, "Ashlynn was acting?"

I nod, "Big time." Apple has try a lot harder if she wants to win!

——————( 20 minutes Later) —————-

Ashlynn's POV:
Apple and Briar came up to me. Apple asked, "Did it work?" I answer scared, "No..." Briar rolls her eyes, "Of course." Apple spat, "You are useless!"

They leave the dorm room.

I need to help Ramona, Cerise, Maddie, Darling and Raven. Otherwise their time at Ever After High, will be cut short...