Chapter 2: Your Genuine Feelings

Raven's POV:
"WHAT?!" I shout, after Maddie told me and Kitty what happened with Alistair. Kitty states, "I'm more surprised that you kissed back!" I hug Maddie and pull away, "It's gonna be okay Mads, don't you worry." Kitty asks sweetly, "Do you like him back?" Maddie nods blushing.

Me and Kitty got excited, "MADDIE AND ALISTAIR SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Maddie heads into the bathroom, "Ugh! Im gonna change." I look at Kitty, "We should set them up." Kitty nods, "Yeah! But how?" I whispered a plan into Kitty's ear.

She smiled like her mother, "Purrfect!" I leave the room. I teleport myself outside Maddie's tea shop. I call Maddie: (R for Raven, M for Maddie)
R-Maddie?
M-Hey Rave
R-Mads, Cerise broke her leg!
M-OH MY EVER AFTER, where is she?!
R- Outside your Tea shop!
M- Right I'm on my way!
-Call ended-

Good, let phase two begin! I call Alistair: (A For Alistair, R For Raven)
A- Hey Raven
R- Alistair, Kitty broke her leg!
A- What! Where is she?!
R- Outside the Mad hatter's tea shop.
A- Okay, I'm on my way!
-Call ended-

Hopefully, this plan works! I saw Kitty behind the bush and I hid with her. Kitty asks, "What is this makes it worse?" I didn't think of that, so a gave a vague reply, "We'll fix it." Then Maddie was ten seconds away from where I called so me and Kitty stayed silent.

Maddie's POV:
I was outside my father's tea shop, but nothing. No Cerise and no Raven. What's going on, was I too late and they've already gone to the hospital? Or was this a odd prank? Then someone says, "Maddie?!" I turn around, "Alistair..." I say simply trembling at the sight of him.

Kitty and Raven made a plan to get me and Alistair to talk, so why not? Alistair starts speaking, "Maddie, I'm really sorry about kissing you and I know Ive should of-" I cut him off by kissing him. We pulled away, holding hands still, Alistair smiles, "I just wanted to ask if you'd be girlfriend." I nod gently, "I'd love too be your girlfriend." And with that we'd kissed again, fireworks were exploding in my chest. I loved every second.

(Later That Night)

Ramona's POV:
I was about 9pm, I was walking around the back of the school. 2 days ago, the top headline on Blondie's newscast and blog was Ashlynn dumped Hunter and she never liked him. How could she do that?! What type of heartless bitch is she?

I heard a noise, I kept walking towards it. It was Hunter, punching the wall. I grab his fist, "Stop! That's just make it worse!" He let tears fall, "Help me. Help me, Ramona."

He fell on his knees, with his arms around my waist and his head on my stomach. I pull him up so he is standing and say, "Hunter, don't let this get you down, any girl would be lucky to have you." He calms down whilst I wipe his tears away, "Thanks Ramona." I sigh, "No problem, Huntsman, now bed!" We walk back inside.