Chapter 13

Adeline's POV:

Adeline's POV:

Together we all rush towards 29 Neibolt street. When we get there we see Bill standing on the porch, just like last time he rushed off alone.

"Bill!" Beverly shouts as we climb out the car.

"Guys, no, no!" Bill says. "I started all this, it's my fault y-you're all here. This curse, this fucking thing that's inside you all, it started when I brought you all to the b-barrens because I was obsessed with finding G-G-Georgie. Now, I'm gonna go in there. And I don't know what's going to happen. Now I can't ask you to do this."

"Well we're not asking you either." Beverly says as she picks up a metal spike from the gate off the floor.

"Bev-" Bill starts.

"We didn't do it alone then, Bill. We're not doing it alone now." Mike says.

"Losers stick together." Ben says.

"So, does somebody wanna say something?" Eddie asks. Everyone then turns towards me.

"Why you looking at me?" I ask.

"Because you're normally the inspiration speech person." Eddie says.

"Well, I think Richie said it pretty well last time." I reply, and everyone looks towards Richie.

"I did? 'I don't wanna die'?" Richie guesses.

"Not that." I reply.

"You're lucky we're not measuring dicks?" Richie guesses again.

"Nope." I reply.

"Let's kill this fucking clown?" Richie asks, I nod.

"Let's kill this fucking clown." Richie says with more certainty. With that everyone seems to get a surge of confidence that we knew we needed. Together we walk into 29 Neibolt Street, ready to face the clown. We look around the house with our torches. As we get further, tar runs down the stairs.

"I love what he's done with the place." Richie comments.

"Beep-beep Richie." Beverly says. I watch as Bill walks towards the door of the kitchen in this old crumbling house. Richie and Eddie stay close behind Bill, while I stay beside Beverly. Just as we're about to walk into the kitchen, Ben then makes a sound of pain. I whip around to face him.

"Ben?" I call and rush towards him. I hear the others call and a slam of a door. I hear banging on the door as Richie, Eddie and Bill are on the other side. I rush and kneel besides Ben as Mike holds him. He's yelling in pain. Beverly kneels beside us. Ben lifts his shirt as words start to appear being cut into his skin. He yells in pain as more letters are added, going across his abs. More words appear, and more pain-filled shouts fill the room. I then look up to the mirror and see Pennywise in the mirror, cutting the words 'HOME AT LAST' onto him. Pennywise then brings the knife up to Ben's throat, I watch as the blood starts to appear on Ben's skin. I grab the spike that Beverly has laid on the floor and rush towards the mirror. With a scream I smash the mirror, smashing it into pieces. Ben stops screaming and I turn to see the words have disappeared from his skin.