I was covered in tattoos, despite being only 20. I headed back downstairs, and as I did I saw Dom and Adam sat on either sides of the sofa, leaving the middle for me. As I walked in Dom and Adam both took a good look at my tattoo,

"I would have never though"

Dom said watching my side as I walked over

"Thanks?"

I laughed, causing Adam and Dom to laugh too. Adam didn't say anything but gave it a good look,

"What movie?"

I said as I sat between the boys, pulling the blanket over me.

"Halloween!"

Dom shouted excitedly. To be honest, I had never seen the well rated movie.

"Cool"

I said as I felt Adam reach over for the remote, pleasing play.

We watched through the movie, me and Dom not scared but Adam jumping like a girl at any jumpy part. Adam had quite the scream, he really did sound like a girl. This caused an eruption of laughs from me and Dom.

Once the movie was over I looked at the clock, 6;34pm. Dom picked up his phone and pressed on a saved number,

"Hey, can I get an order for delivery please

...

Can I get a 12 inch pepperoni and a 12 inch ham please,

....

And a garlic bread with that please,

...

Okay Thankyou bye"

Dom spoke. Adam cheered at the order, guess that was our tea. I hadn't had a pizza in a while, maybe a few months. Blue didn't like pizza that much, but on the off time we would get it.

The pizza took about half and hour to get here, and in the mean time we spoke about all sorts. Adam went to the door to get the food, and Dom went to the kitchen to get the plates and salt.

The food was all served out and we all picked up are first slice of pizza and eat it whilst 'Friends' played in the background.

We sat around eating our food, and making small talk.

"So, family life?"

Adam said lifting his head from his food. I swallowed my food and answered him.

"No siblings, never know my dad and my mum killed herself a few years back"

Adam and Dom both looked shocked at my answer.

"Damn, sorry Shore"

Adam spoke. I shrugged it off

"Nah it's fine"

I said as I took another bite of my food. I did love my mum, but it didn't upset me talking about her. She would be better of, without this cruel world. I wished I was with her, a lot.

"Friends?"

Dom said this time.

"Nope, I had a good friend Elijah but he couldn't deal with me and blue"

I said looking down, now actually kind of upset. Elijah was my best friend, he really did care for me, and it broke me when I lost him, he was family. All this talk of Elijah made me realise how Dom and Adam could one day get sick of me, leave me on my own, like Elijah did. I couldn't trust anyone, Elijah and I were friends for years, and he left me just like that. So why should I trust anyone else?

Blue was the only one who's stayed with me for the longest, and he still came back for me. He wasn't the best man ever, but he was the one person that stayed with me.

I had then just realised that I had zoned out. I jumped out of it.

"Oh urm sorry about that, did you say something?"

I said laughing at my mishap.

"No, nothing, we were just watching you zone out, kinda freaky"

Adam laughed at me. I laughed with him as did Dom.

"I don't know, it's like some sort of defensive mechanism I guess"

I laughed trying to make it not come of as a serious comment. I hated deep conversation.

"Well what was you defensive about?"

Adam said. Before I could speak Dom voiced his opinion

"Elijah"

He simply said. I nodded,

"Guess so. The man was like a brother to me, just up and left like it was nothing, can't trust no one these days"

I said, now being a bit more serious. Dom looked down, and Adam spoke up

"You can trust us"

I looked at him and smiled at his nice comment.

"Thanks, but I don't think I could trust you if you wanted to, no offence"

I said scrunching my nose, Dom now raised his head

"That's sad"

He spoke softly.

"Guess my whole life's kind of sad"

I said giggling a little. Everyone went quiet. I dropped my pizza crust and stood up.

"I'm of to bed"

I said as I threw my plate into the sink and walked up the stairs.

"Night"

Adam spoke

"Night love"

Dom also spoke.

I walked to my room and got tucked into my bed. I wasn't tired, but I needed time to think.

I was in a house with two random men. I was severely depressed. I was jobless and basically homeless, I mean yeah I was living with Dom and Adam but it's not like there just gonna let some annoying depressed rando live in there house for free forever, let's be real. More than likely it was for recognition, I mean they were celebrities. What's better for publicity than taking in a homeless girl.

I drifted off to sleep, tears running down my face and all the horrible thoughts of how I was some piece in the game of these boys raise to fame.