Alternate timeline

While the new horizon of Sun set peaking above the atmosphere and dreamy landscape of Earth 38,it was very curious for a cosmic being like Monitor to grow restless so now we focus on Earth 1 and how people were getting along.
While one week have passed on earth 38, it has been only few minutes on Earth 1. But then after few minutes, they began to worry about where he might have gone.

Cisco exclaimed "Our monitors are not catching up with his genetic signature"

Catlin was nervous too but she acted calm. "He must have gone to earth 2 accidentally"

Cisco nodded thinking about that but Harry quickly announced to team that "Allen is nowhere on this earth and earth 2"
Iris looked at them. "Well then so what. He is on another earth. Can't we find him by any technology"
She suddenly received a ping from her phone and said that her boss wanted her back at press.

Cisco said " Currently I don't think we have any technology to locate him among different universes. "

Harry brooded for few seconds and then started to write some speed constant and equations for transdimensional energy.

"Why are you writing these formulas ? " Caitlin asked confused.

"See in different earths, there could be different Barry with different personas and they would have same genetic signature so it will be absurd to find then by that but what if we could locate the energy produced by our tachyon enhancer used in this time zone and then locate it in all wave of transdimensional portal. " Harry explained to team

"That could work. I could also touch something belonging to Barry and see if I can vibe where is he? " Cisco said.

"That's good idea. Let's get on both. " Catlin said.
Cisco touched the old suit belonging to Barry and him. He was suddenly hit with scene of Barry carrying a blue red suit girl in his arms and his lightning white instead of orange.

"What happened, Ramon? " Harry asked. Cisco told them.

"Well Allen must have been having quiet an adventure there and time must be faster there compared to us coz he can't just happen to change his lightning colour so quickly. Well let's get on bringing him back.

" What happens if he doesn't want to? " Catlin asked

"Well that's an option we are not willing to take. " Harry said. And whole team flash once again set on finding their flash.