chapter seven ✰

Start from the beginning

i turn and see some random girl.

"and who are you?"

"wow, mars is too famous to know my name"

"no I've literally never noticed you ever so enlighten me?"

"oof. tiktok girl is getting mad"

"both of you's, detention!"

"i didn't even do anything wrong, I can't go to detention!" i say.

"why, you're gonna be busy messing around with my older sisters ex!"

"first of all, this would ruin my perfect record! and second of all i literally don't care if jaden's your irrelevant older sister's ex"

"she's more relevant than you"

"honestly, no she's not."

"why? because she doesn't have 400k on tiktok?"

"no, i'm more relevant because jaden is dating me! oh and yeah, i also can't go to detention because i will in fact be 'messing around' with him"

a scowl appears on this girl's face as the teacher picks up her bag and hands it to her.

"principals office, now"

she looks over at me.

"you too."

i sigh and pack my things, then leave the classroom.

i waited for the girl to go in first but realised she never did. she walked the other direction, which meant she was skipping. i don't want to be a snitch but i'll become one just for her.

i clutch my bag and walk towards the principals office.

timeskip

"you shouldn't have waited for me"

"it's okay. it was only ten minutes and it didn't go onto my record!"

jaden and i link hands as we walk away from detention.

i had to spend ten minutes in detention while the other girl gets to leave once school closes, which is in three hours.

she was being a bitch to the principal after i snitched and continued to be a bitch to me in detention. usually, i wouldn't ever consider snitching but this time it benefited me as my reward for telling on her was the detention not appearing on my record!

"you're a bad girl that gets herself into detention now?"

"very funny. i just defended myself"

"from who?"

"your exes sister"

"no fucking way"

"yes way!"

"first anthony gets back together with hannah and now my ex' sister is harassing you?"

"kind of"

i explained what happened but the thing is, jaden had a huge grin on his face.

"what are you so happy about?"

"you're so cute when you're mad"

"so funny jaden"

we leave the school grounds and make our way to my house.

jaden stayed silent for a little bit of the way there.

"you okay?"

"yeah. just got some things on my mind but i'm not sure if you wanna talk about it"