The three of us went down.

_____________________________

"Bachpan se maine tumhe dost mana aur tumne yeh kiya Nilay" Nandini shouted.

Nilay was held from both the sides by police.

"Kyun kiya aesa" She Shouted again going towards Nilay.

"Nandini" I said stopping her in middle.

"No Manik,kyun kiya isne aesa?" She said shoving my hand away. "Kyun" She shouted again going near him and in no time she slapped him.

"I really love you" He said.

Bloody jerk.

"I really do Nandini, bachpan se" He said and I could see disgust on Nandini's face and tears in her eyes.

"No you don't Nilay,you don't" I shouted.

I went near him pulling Nandini backwards.

I punched the shit out of him.
I could hear Nandini gasp.

"You don't love her,
Because if you loved her yelling at her would have made your throat burn like you're down with 6 shots" I said.

"If her eyes didn't make you stop in your tracks to think about what you're going to say,you don't love her" I said punching him again.

"If her laugh doesn't tense up your knuckles thinking about never hearing it again,you don't love her" I said kicking him in his gut.

"If her taking her clothes off was the only thing you wanted,you don't love her" I said pushing him one last time.

"Bus Manik" Said Nandini wrapping her arm around me.

She was crying.
Losing friends is never easy.

"Make sure he gets proper punishment inspector" Said my brave girl.

"I hope you have a great life Nandini because I will come back,
Keep shining till then." Said Nilay.

Nandini once told me that it was there Childhood rule that they never said goodbye,they always said keep shining.

"Shine I will Nilay" Said Nandini and I smiled.

I held her hand tightly.

______________________________

"You don't love her,
Because if you loved her yelling at her would have made your throat burn like you're down with 6 shots"

"If her eyes didn't make you stop in your tracks to think about what you're going to say,you don't love her"

"If her laugh doesn't tense up your knuckles thinking about never hearing it again,you don't love her"

What did I do to deserve this man!

I felt so small about myself at that time that I didn't listen to him all the time when he was telling me about Nilay.

Took him for granted,
Didn't care much about what he said,
Defended the guy who molested me today.

The tears flowing in my eyes weren't really for what happened.
It was for this Man right here in front of my eyes.

I was too guilty to even apologize.

I could feel someone hugging me.
I didn't take a second for me to guess that it was Manik.

"I love you and I'm sorry" I said.

"I love you too" He said answering my former expression but not the latter one.

I knew he was upset.
And he should be.

"Chalo chalo now,no more talking about that idiot in this house" Mukti said.

Our parents were with police completing some formalities.

"Yaa" said Cabir ruffling my hair while bhai side hugged me.

I was looking at Manik who was drinking water.

I could die for this man.
Just when I was thinking this I heard something really beautiful that Manik played in his phone.

It's something all the girls going through a bad phase should listen.

"Your story is not the sad one, it's the real one.
It's a story about a girl who fought with storms she thought would never end"

_______________________________

A love like Manik and Nandini,That's all I want

That's all I want.❤️✨