Part28

Everyone went home and dispersed to their rooms as they were very tired wid all the drama nd everything..

The night ended like dat..

Next morning..

Manik had woken up nd was admiring nandini's face..
He was caressing her hairs when nandini stirred in sleep nd whispered-"manik"

Man-hmm..

She opened her eyes fully nd manik kissed her cheek very lovingly..Nandini climbed over him nd hugged him tightly like a baby..

Nan-gud mrng

Man-gud mrng darling..chalo lets get ready nd go down..

Nan-5 mins plz..

Man-aree if u r sleepy then u can sleep its okay..i will go down..

Nan-No i m not sleepy i just want to be close to u..
She said like a toddler..

Man chuckled-My cuteness...u r going to be very close to me always nd forever..

Nan-hamesha?
She said looking into his eyes..

Man-hamesha
He said smilingly..

They both sat like dat for sometime nd den got ready nd went down..

Fab5 nd nyo,yash were on the table along wid navya..
They saw dem nd all wished dem..

Nandini sat beside nyo nd manik was abt to sit beside nandini when cabir said-manik idhar beth na humare saath..

Cabir said teasingly nd manik glared at him..

Man-wahan jagah nhi hai..aur mujhe meri wife keh paas bethna hai..

Alya-awww..
Nd all laughed while nandini blushed

Dhruv-waise manik woh Mr.Khurana hai..humari album keh producer humari unke saath  meeting hai..aaj aaiga na tu

Man-haa..its very important for us..breakfast karke nikalte hai..

All nodded..
Yash went to office while nyonica and nandini decided to go to NGO..

Manan were in their room as nandini went to take her phone nd manik to take his blazer..

Manik said while taking out his blazer-Nandini..

Nan-ji..

Man-apna khayal rakhna..

Nan-aap aisa kyun bol rahe ho achanak seh..

Man-pataa nahi i just feel something is not right..

Nandini went nd wrapped his arms around manik's neck nd kissed his cheek..

Nan-kuch nahi hoga..aap fikar mat kijiye..

Manik wrapped his one hand around her waist nd kissed her forehead keeping his one hand on her cheek..

Man-still..take care of urself..

Nandini smiled and nodded..

Everyone den went to their respective work..

Nandink nd nyo went to ngo..all the kids loved nandini nd they had a great time when nyo said-
"beta nandini shaam hone wali hai tum ghar jaoo..aur humare raat keh khane ki preparations dekhlo meri ek donor keh saath meeting hai mujhe time lagega.."

Nandini-thik hai maa mein khud chali jati huh aap driver keh saath aa jana kyunki raat mein akele aana is not safe..

She said nd went to the car kissing nyo's cheek..

Nandini started driving nd she was listening to somgs on a very loud volume as per her habit..

She got so lost in a song for a moment that she didnt see a truck coming towards her..

The truck driver was horning but nandini's music volume was so high dat cudnt here it nd shitttttttt!!!!
The truck nd nandini's car collided..

Exactly when the truck nd nandini collided her phone rang nd it was -manik..

But alas,it was too late..

The accident was so massive dat the truck driver died on spot..people gathered around nandini as she had also fainted as her head was bleeding alot..

Ppl called police nd ambulance..
But becoz of traffic ambulance cudnt reach..

On other side manik was getting restless as he cudnt reach nandini..

Man-yeh nandini phone kyun utha rahi..

Cab-chill..kaam mein hogi..

Alya-haa woh aur aunty must be busy wid kids..

Man-nahi..nandini kitni bhi busy ho..woh utha keh bol deti hai ki she is busy..something is wrong..

Dhruv-nothing is wrong manik..tu nyo aunty ko call karna..

Muk-haa aur relax kar..calm down..

Manik called nyonica nd she picked up..
PHONE CONVO
Nyo-hello..

Man-haa mom woh nandini hai wahan?!

Nyo-nandini?! Nahi toh woh toh kabki nikal gayi hai ghar jane keh liye..abhi tak toh pohoch bhi gayi hogi..

Man-ohkay mom..byee
END OF PHONE CONVO

Alya-kya kahan aunty neh..

Man-nandini nahi hai wahan..she left for home..something is definately wrong..cabir tu ghar peh call kar mein jaa raha huh..

Manik left while cabir called one of manik's butler but he said dat nandini didnt reach home..

Now all were worried..cabir called navya also nd asked if nandini came to meet her but she also denied so cabir told her to go to malhotra mansion nd all left to go der..

Mukti called nyo nd yash as well..

While on other side manik kept calling nandini but atlast her phone switched off becoz of battery issues...

Ambulance reached nd Nandini was taken to hospital..ppl cud have easily recognised dat it was manik malhotra's wife but as her face was covered wid blood nobody cud remember her..

Police took her phone from d car so dat they cud call her family but found it switched off..they were thinking of ways to reach to her family..

Here everyone reached malhotra mansion..

Manik was getting shattered every minute..as much as he was trying to be strong but everywhere he went to find nandini he cudnt find her..

The murthys were also present there..

Atlast after being tired of finding nandini nd being tired of being strong manik sat on the sofa wid his hands on his face..tears rolled down his nd everybkdy else's cheeks as nandini was nowhere to be found..

And maybe..thats the BEAUTY OF THIS LIFE..
It gives the strongest battles to his strongest warriors..

______________________________________________________

Holaaaa ppl..

Here's an update like after ages..hope u guys like it..
I completed my promise now its time for u guys to complete urs..

Pls like nd comment..

Enjoy Reading,
Diya❤