"Maa, Please ask him!! He will not tell me the truth."

Before Anita could speak Arnav spoke, " Khushi, Suno."

Khushi was about to retort when Anita spoke, " Why don't you ask him directly Khushi?? I am sure my presence is not that needed here."

Saying so Anita left from touching Khushi's cheek once and then giving a look to her Son. And that look was enough for Arnav to understand his mother, in return he just blinked his eyes assuring his mother. Khushi just silently witnessed this exchange before turning to Arnav., 

" Dare you lie Arnav.. (she was almost red in anger by now.) Did this happen last night when I called you but you hanged up the call urgently??"

"Wow.. You should be in crime branch Khushi!!" (He grinned.)

"Are you finding it funny Raizada??"

Arnav raised his brow, he heard her calling him Raizada after a quite long time. Coming a step forward, Arnav pulled her by her waist.

" No.. It's adorable."

He moved his face closer and Khushi could see he was going to kiss on her forehead, she threw her head back. It was another trick of his to mellow her down and this should be last liberty she should give him. Going to that place and coming back with this bandage on his head he can't behave like this. Her heart felt heavy, what if something else had happened?? What if..??

"  Don't.."

"Sorry.."

"Don't show me your this so called I-Am-So-Smart-And-So-Cool attitude.. First answer my question, then.."

"Then I can kiss you??", he completed the sentence on her behalf.

Khushi stared at him for 2-3 seconds, " Tumhe sach mein majak lagta hai na??" (You really finding it funny??)

Arnav could see seriousness in her tone, he understood none of his trick will work now on this rigid and stubborn piece until he tells her the truth. Taking his arms away from her waist, Arnav said.

" Khushi.. I did not know those men, they suddenly came in front of my car when I was talking to you, And trust me, this is not just a small cut. I promise.."

" Where was that Vikram Singh?? He only knows to give fake promises... Why all people in that place are so fake and crook?? And most importantly why are you supporting those people who understand no feelings?"

"Khushi.. Suno meri baat??"

"No.. We are never going to discuss on this topic Arnav. Promise me, you will never ask me about this.."

"Listen Khushi.. Let me speak at least."

"Kyun sunu mein?? And I don't understand why are you supporting them?? I don't understand why you want me to even think about that palace?? We don't need that heredity neither that wealth Arnav.. Are not we earning enough for us, for our future?? Why the hell we need that property??"

"Will you just let me speak dammit??

" Will you LOVE me less if I don't get the inheritance of that so-called royal family?? Will you stop LOVING me then Arnav?? Is our relation coming to end AFTER THIS??

Arnav was calm trying to speak to her but till the time when she compared his affection with this royal status. His jaw line tightened, Khushi was about to move away from there, when Arnav pulled her towards him holding her wrist tightly. Khushi was fuming in anger as well. 

"Mere pyaar ko koi sabut ki mohtaj nehi chahiye Khushi..  And I am not going to explain to  YOU!! Get that in your brain." 

( My love needs to proof.)