The Ultimate Awards - Results!

The results are finally in!
Everyone's submission have been marked and I can honestly say that I'm blown away. The amount of talent that I've seen from each and every one of you is truely astonishing, I did not read one bad piece of writing and you all did such an amazing job!

I also wanted to say a huge thankyou to everyone involved, without you this wouldn't be possible. You've all contributed to making this event fun and exciting, so again, thankyou so much.

Important:
Please do not feel discouraged if you did not receive a podium finish, (1st, 2nd or 3rd place), you should all be so proud of what you have achieved, well done to each and every one of you. And don't worry! These are ongoing awards, with more events coming soon. Your scores will be added up on the leaderboard, so every little bit counts. This means that even if you're last, you can make an epic comeback!

I have worked hard on writing a detailed, carefully thought-out paragraph of feedback for each one of you, this highlights what you've done well, and what you could improve on. Please read it because I've worked hard on them. I encourage you to apply the feedback to areas that need improvement so that you can do even better in the next awards!

Now, I'm sure the suspense is killing you, so let's get to these results!

RESULTS:

The 3rd place winner of The Ultimate Awards is...

Trash_goddess600!

With their book "Poltergeist!" Which earned them a score of 73/100, this was a very intriguing plot that was presented very well. Amazing work and congratulations!

3rd Place Prizes:- Bronze badge for cover of your book- shoutout on announcements- bragging rights- third place on leaderboard

3rd Place Prizes:
- Bronze badge for cover of your book
- shoutout on announcements
- bragging rights
- third place on leaderboard

The 2nd place winner of The Ultimate Awards is...

Silmarilz1701!

With their book "Athena Project!" Which earned them a score of 80/100, this was a very professional and enjoyable story. Amazing work and congratulations!

2nd Place Prizes:- silver badge for cover of your book- permanent follow- shoutout on announcements- Suprise advantage in next awards- bragging rights- second place on leaderboard

2nd Place Prizes:
- silver badge for cover of your book
- permanent follow
- shoutout on announcements
- Suprise advantage in next awards
- bragging rights
- second place on leaderboard

I am proud to announce that the winner of The Ultimate Awards is...

Almost there!

rh27writer!

With their book "Faerie Tale!" Which earned them a score of 85/100. This story is very impressive, with a main character that's impossible not to love, it is extremely well written and action packed. Amazing work, and congratulations!

1st Place Prizes:- gold badge for cover of your book- permanent follow- your book added to public reading list- shoutout on announcements- An optional interview- suprise advantage in next awards- bragging rights- first place on the leaderboard- de...

1st Place Prizes:
- gold badge for cover of your book
- permanent follow
- your book added to public reading list
- shoutout on announcements
- An optional interview
- suprise advantage in next awards
- bragging rights
- first place on the leaderboard
- deemed the ultimate winner of these Major awards

Honourable Mention:
An honourable mention has been awarded to...

BROKEN_ALPHA, with their book "The Mystery Girl". It was clear that so much effort and hard work went into this book, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Well done!

Honourable Mention Prizes:
- shout out on announcements with short a description of your achievement
- an extra 3 points added to your leaderboard score

The leaderboard is on the first page of the book, and please PM me for your results and feedback. For our winners, I will also private message instructions for your prizes, such as collecting your badges ect, after you receive your results and feedback.

So there you have it! Our very first event of The Spotlight Awards! I hope you all had alot of fun, and remember, don't worry, it's not over! You should all be so proud of yourselves and I hope to see every single one of you in the next event!

Congratulations to everyone, especially our winners!