whyyy the fuck!🤦🏾

*Two hours before party*

"Yo ion know about you but girrrrl watch me wear these booty jeans tonight!" I yell to Amber as i sit at my vanity curling my hair. My uncle got me a curling wand i knew nothing about! So I'm putting it to use on this good as weave! Yes ma'am!
"Bitchhhh I'm wearing this banging ass dress you got in hea den!" She yells back. Laughing and shaking my head at her, i respond "Bitch wear whatever you want! Just hurry up! Shit! I thought i took forever!" I say rolling my eyes playfully.
This girl still aint even did her hair. Just her make up. Neverrrr should it take that long! Not no makeup!
"Whatchu think?" she says walking out fully dressed in my favorite club dress. Its all white, skin tight, and have ya booty lookin nice. And even though we fo sho aint the same size, it fit her like a glove!
"Yasssss! Bitch you givin me life!" I yell smaking her ass. "Almost look as good as me." I say playfully sticking my tongue out showing off my gold piercing. 
"No bitch don't do me!" She laughs walking over to the bathroom in my room.
I decided on a simple blue long sleeve cold shoulder body suit. Of course with my booty jeans and my clear and gold chained purse with match gold glasses. After spraying on perfume, i pair the fit with some nude and clear chuncky heals. Telling Amber slow ass i was going to get something to drink, i make my way down the stairs carefully in my heals and straight to uncle Mike's liqour cabinet. They still gone and since we decided to uber, my ass gettin tipsy before we leave!
Walking into the kitchen to get a glass for my Bacardi, I'm scared shitless and almost fell on my ass, i see Skulls sitting at the breakfast isle counting money. He looks up. Looking me up and down his eyes burn into my skin with the most intense stare....i can't help but feel self conscious with him looking at me that way. Breaking away from his gaze, i make my way to the cabinet still feeling his eyes on me.
"Can i help you?" I ask a little meaner than i wanted to. He stands up abruptly startling me. I jump back.
"What you jumpin fo lil bit?" He ask clearly amused. "Aint shit little about me nigga." I say with an eye roll while pouring my drink. The smirk instantly leaves his face and my stomach sinks. But i still keep my nonchalant composure. Walking over to me he stands close to me. Lips next to my ear. I can smell his cologne. And baby! This man smells delicious. His close proximity just does something to me. Wrapping his arm around my waist i stop all movements. He better stop!!! Im not with the shits today! I don't feel like changing my panties either. The ones I'm wearing cute af!
"Ya better watch dat tongue lil mamma." He says in a husky voice making me shiver. Laughing he backs away smaking my ass. "Where yo fine ass goin anyway?" He ask getting a glass and pouring himself a drink also. I know he didnt just hit my ass and boy stop I'm far from fine.... I'm cute don't get me wrong. But fine? Nahh
"Ion think its really your business but I'm steppin out wit my girl to a lil party." I say with confidence about to walk out.
"Nah. Ya not goin. Aint no such thang as a "little" party round dis way shawty." He says walking back to doing what he was doing. Excurse meh? And who the fuck are you?!
"You not my damn daddy! I can do whatever tf i want tf!" I say getting mad instantly. I don't know what it is about him that gets under my skin so much. He is literally the only person who gets me so hype. Like nigga lets just fight and get it over with!
He just shakes his head. Not even looking my direction, or even seeming to be interested or fazed by my words or actions he says, "Yea aight." With that damn smirk of his.
"Yep!" I simply say. Rolling my eyes i swiftly turn with a little pep in my ass just in case he try some quick shit, going up the stairs with my drank to see if Amber ass is even partially early. Its going on ten-thirty!
"Bitch i just know you done!" I yell walking into my room. Soon as i walk in i see Jarius sitting on my bed on his phone. Confused i ask, "Where Amber? And why you in hea?"
"I was waiting on y'all pickle head asses!" He says standing up dramatically.
"Boy watch how you coming?" I say sitting my shit down.
"Damn cuz its all lat? Why you talking that slang?" He says with a goofy smile. Laughing i wave him off. We joke like this. See back home, our family that would come visit spoke this way while people up north spoke more proper. So of course we was made fun of for it. But we didn't care, we weren't ashmed. So we spoke our own slang PERIODT!
Walking out of the bathroom fully dressed, Amber yells "AINT NOBODY heain all lat! Lets out sis!" She grabs her purse and heads out the door. Laughing at her crazy ass i walk out behind her with Jarius fallowing.
Walkinh down the stairs, Skullz and Jarius dap up.
"Aight bro. Stay tight." Jarius says.
"You kno it. Ima link witcha lata. Ight Ana." He smirks while licking his lips at me and walking out the door. Amber give me a look..
"Oh we spittin lata!" She says dramatically as we head out behind Jarius.
***PARTY😳***
Walking into the party, my nose is instantly hit with alcohol and boldly fluids! Skullz aint lie....Amber did. Aint shit little about this "get together".
"Bitch I'm goin to get a drink!" I yell ocer the music to Amber who is talking with some nigga. She just waves me off. I roll my eyes and notice Jarius is no where in sight. So i walk towards the kitchen, right past these group of niggas by the entrance way. Well i attempted to. I was pulled by my arm suddenly. Looking up i became angry off hutch.
"Bicth.." I swing fist first into the nigga nose that grabbed me. It was instinct! Ion like that grabbin shit especially you interrupting my focus out of no where! That'll getchu hurt for real!
Stumbling back, the guy gets his composure, searching his face and seeing blood on his hands made him outrageous. He immediately tried to get to me as a backed away gettin ready. I aint no bitch!
He doesn't get far just as he is slung to the ground fast! Almost effortlessly!
"Da fuck!" The guy yells but soon regret settles apun his face when he realizes who has him pinned down.
"Boss? Wassup?" He says in a shaky breath. By now we have gained an audience. Everyone looking for me or skullz to make a move. I'm just as terrified as dude on the ground! Shit! Soon the music goes off and everyone looks petrified as Jarius and a few other niggas come into view.
"Take yo ass to the car." He says coldy without even looking my way but i know exactly who he's talking to. Taking my ass to the car, i don't look at anyone. This embarrassing as fuck! I feel like a child.
After twenty minutes in his car, Skullz finally gets in slaming his door and i hear the music go back on in the house.
Silence.
"Ya ass ain't been hea an hour n already in shit." He says with humor laced in his voice. Surprised i look up seeing him with his signature smirk look over at me.
Blushing i look back down.
"I swea i ain start it." I say lowly.
"Why ya actin all nervous n shit like ya ass ain neva been in ma shit?" He ask still clearly amused. Shaking my head i look back up.
"I can't read you." I admit finally. "Thats why ion kno how to take you. Or whatcho intentions are. That bothers me. You not an open book like erbody else." I finish.
He just look at me for a long time, making me feel uncomfortable. I look back down angrily. This why i cant be around this nigga! Makin a bitch soft n shit!
Lightly grabbing my chin, he lifts my head back towards him and looks me in the eye. Almost the same look from the kitch earlier tonight.
"Whateva ya feel like ya wanna know, I'm more den dowm ta tell ya bebe. Ion got shit ta hide. I gotchu one hunnit. Thas all ya need ta know." He says with a node as he starts the car.
Looking away trying to hide my smile I look out the window as we pull off. I'm not sure where we're going but i trust him for some reason. So i sit back and listen tom the soft rap music Skullz is playing.