15: And It Wasn't Ending There

A/N: so much foreshadowing in the last chapter (I'd warn you for smut but you guys know what to expect)

Also - Alice, not a word.

[Luke.]

Although it was quiet, the bus ride home was a pleasant one. I was watching the scenery go by, my head resting on Calum's shoulder and our interlocked hands resting between the two of us.

As the neighbourhood outside our window started becoming slightly more familiar, Calum shifted a bit so that his lips were ghosting my ear. "Hey... Tay's not home tonight..."

I rolled my eyes, not getting what he was hinting at. "Yeah genius, I know."

"Which means that you have the room to yourself..." he continued, his breath tickling the shell of my ear slightly.

"Yeah, well spotted Captain Obvious," I chuckled, not catching on to what was going on.

He rolled his eyes before bringing his lips down to my neck, only just hovering over my skin. "Have you already forgotten your suggestion from earlier?"

My eyes went wide and I moved away from him. "Calum, we're in public."

"There's hardly anyone on here," he pointed out, bringing his lips back to my jaw. "And we're right at the back..."

"No, stop," I protested, but it was all in vain. He knew I didn't really mean it.

"I can't help myself..." he murmured, continuing to ghost his lips along my neck, but never bringing them down to my skin.

"If you can't help yourself, then stop being a tease," I answered, more firmly than I had intended to.

Calum let out a choked noise as if he hadn't expected my answer. I felt his lips curve up into a smile before leaving a quick kiss to my neck. My eyes fluttered shut, and I smiled softly.

But much too quickly, his lips left my skin, causing my eyes to snap open furiously. He was laughing like an idiot, and I grumbled as he continued to trail his lips teasingly down my neck. I almost yelped loudly when I felt his hand on my thigh, his fingers tracing small circles on my clothed skin. I squirmed, needing something, anything. "You can't be serious," I breathed.

"But I am," he smirked, bringing his lips back to my ear. "I love seeing you like this."

"Oh yeah? Well, continue like this and you'll be seeing something very different..."

"Really?" he chuckled, before moving back with his hand still on my thigh, winking at me as he turned to look forward. "I'd like to see it."

"I promise you will," I grumbled. As his hand slowly but surely trailed higher, I realised that this was going to be a long bus ride.

I didn't know which one I hated - or loved, depending on which angle you look at it from - the most: his incessant whispering in my ear about the most rated R things you could think of, or him just casually having his hand resting right on the zip of my jeans.

As the bus pulled up to our stop, I literally yanked Calum out of his seat and pulled him out of the bus, wasting no time to walk us the short distance to the house and through the door. His parents weren't home, surprisingly, and I noticed a note in the kitchen but I couldn't bring myself to care at that very moment; my jeans were suffocatingly tight and all I could focus on was his bedroom door.

All too soon, he had my back pressed up against his door, but I hadn't forgotten my promise. Our lips connected furiously, but I flipped us over before he could realise what was happening, pinning his wrists down beside him so he couldn't move.

"What the-" he started, clearly confused, but I cut him off by interlocking our lips once again. I brought my hips down to his, grinning against his lips when I heard the sound he made.

"This is what you get for teasing me all through that bus ride," I grumbled lowly in his ear, making sure to emphasise my point by bringing my lips down to his neck.

He struggled against my grip on his wrists but I was firm, nipping and kissing at his neck, leaving tiny but noticeable marks on my way down to his collarbones.

"Luke, please," he whined, seeming way too desperate as I kissed the space between his collarbones. He jerked his hips forward and we both groaned at the friction.

I let go of one of his hands which automatically flew to my hair, threading his fingers between the blonde strands. I clumsily undid the button and zip of his jeans with one hand, pushing it them to the ground all while kissing all over his neck. He gasped as the material fell to the floor, removing his hand away from my hair to bring it underneath my shirt. I grabbed his wrist, pulling it away from my body and letting go of his other hand so that I could pull his shirt over his head.

"That's not fair," he grumbled, tugging at the hem of my shirt before bringing me against him, slamming our lips together with way more force than I expected. Our lips and tongues danced along one another's as I trailed my hands up and down his toned chest, revelling in the sounds he made and the feel of his skin underneath my fingertips.

After about a minute or so, I pulled away to yank my shirt over my head, haphazardly throwing it across the room. Calum groaned, attaching his lips to my neck, definitely leaving his mark on my skin. I almost got lost in the feeling before remembering that it was my turn to show him what I was made of. I firmly grabbed his hips, pulling them into mine as he moaned. I turned the two of us around, kissing him with so much desire as I backed us up towards his bed.

Soon enough, I was straddling him, my hands running across his bare chest. I brought my lips back down to his, his hands coming up to pull at my hair. I thought that I had this under control, I thought that I had this all figured out until he bucked his hips up ever so slightly, causing me to still my movements.

"Luke," Calum breathed out, his lips brushing mine. "Don't stop..."

"I- Uh- I-" I stuttered, suddenly feeling embarrassed. Had I given him way too much hope once again?

He put his hand on my cheek, looking up at me through half-lidded eyes. "Please, Luke, just..." He squirmed a little, reminding me of his condition. "Just do something."

"Cal, I don't- I can't-" I breathed out, but he just smiled, kissing me to cut me off.

"It's fine if you're not ready, Lukey," he mumbled, nipping at my bottom lip. "I want to make it special for you, anyways. Just..." He bucked his hips up again before groaning, throwing his head back a bit.

My eyes fluttered shut and I forgot about all the worries floating through my brain for a millisecond as I brought my lips down to his neck, kissing it before registering his previouswords. I sighed, opening my eyes. "It's not like that, Cal..." I murmured, absentmindedly tracing patterns on his chest, avoiding his gaze.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, his voice still breathless but his eyes more wide, more aware.

I sat back a little to look at him, rubbing against the one place he needed me the most by accident and causing him to groan as he bucked his hips up almost imperceptibly. "Luke... Please..."

"Calum, I- I need to tell you something..." I bit my lip, feeling breathless at the sight of him underneath me. It was horrible timing, I admit it, but I needed to get it out of the way now before we were both too far gone, because I knew I wanted way more tonight.

>>>

A/N: my AP Art teacher told us not to leave cliffhangers and I was just like "but that's the best part of it"

(she was talking about art obvs but who cares)

(This was a bit short wasn't it? Sighs.)