Chapter 8 -books-

Jane helped me to the bed, and I stay in it. Nurse Ann checked my injuries and I was perfectly fine. Jane left and soon came back with a book and handed it to me.

"I know you love to read, and this is for giving my phone back" she says and I giggle.

"Thanks Jane..." I look at the book. 'The Young Elites' I never read it. I open it and start to read. (I am not saying anything about the book because I actually read it. And I know what happens so no spoilers) it has been 4 hours and I am almost done. That was until something touched my leg. I look up and see Jeff. 'shit'

"Hello Princess~" he moves his hand upper and I blush because it felt weird and creepy.

"Jeffrey Stop. I am reading" I say bluntly. He used to be kind. I am guessing killing changes you. Jane hasn't, she is still the same person...at least I hope she is. Liu walks in and Jeff touches near my private area and I scream. "JEFFERY FUCKING WOODS. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU MOVE YOUR FUCKING HAND" I raise the book and he moves his hand. "THAT IS IT!" I hit him in the head, and moves my good leg and kick him to the ground. "Liu take your brother out of here" I growl out.

"Jeff. Your an idiot" he grab his brother.

"I was only having fun" he says and they leave. God that was annoying. I go back to reading.

I hit the last page in half an hour, and someone appeared and J noticed but I didn't know who because I was focused. "if you fucking touch me, I will hurt you. " I say angry.

'what?' Slenderman says confused. I look up and blush.

"Sl-endy" I close the book but held my finger on the page. "what brings y-you here" I couldn't help but stutter.

'Y/n, who touched you?' he asked, and my face goes red, like, I was his property.

"J-jeff, touched my leg, and I warned him to back off but he didn't, so his hand went higher and I hit him with my book screaming at him. I kicked him off the bed, and his brother took him away" I say, but it wasn't really me. He forced me to say it. "Sl-endy, you used your power on me!" I slightly yell at him.

'you were going to tell me either way.' he says, and the sits on the bed turning into a half human, demon. 'so how are you?' he gentle out his hand on my knee and I open my mouth but nothing comes out. 'are you alright?' I close my mouth and nod. I didn't know what to say, he cares, he shows kindness but he also kills. Wait is he going to kill me! Or someone else going to kill me! Fear rouse in me. 'Y/n?' in a moment his hands her on my cheeks making me look at him. My face must be red at this point, his touch is soft.

"I-i am al-right" I sputter out and it felt like he smiled. Which made me smile. "I-I should get some rest. Goodnight" I put the book up and lay down to face away from him. It felt like I was about to go to sleep but I felt warmth on the top of my head. I peeked to see that he kissed me on the forehead. My face is full red and he leaves. I breath out, I didn't realize I was holding my breath until he left. He takes my breath away and some how, I am able to function somewhat properly. I let my mind wonder and I soon fall asleep.

-6 Weeks later-

I was able to move more after a couple of weeks but I still needed to heal. It has already been six weeks and I am bored. Nothing to do, everyone nearly killed me besides Jane, Nurse Ann and Slenderman, plus Hoodie and Masky but the other tried to kill me. I slept in Jane's room after I was able to be in a proper bed, not saying that Nurse Ann's bed are messy they are just... uncomfortable. Jane let me sleep in her room for 2 weeks, during the 6 weeks I have been here. Then she had to 'help' someone, which was her target, and I couldn't sleep in her room. Sally was to girly for me, I didn't like Clockwork that much, Lulu...has to much..fog and..she nearly took my eyes one-time. Lazari is a cute kid but she sleeps with Lulu. I had to sleep with one of the boys. Not Jeff, Nor Toby, Hoodie Or Masky. They already share one room. BEN plays to much so I can't sleep there. Eyeless Jack is a pervert but better than Jeff. Liu is...what can I say.. he has two personalities and they nearly killed me. Why do they want me dead. Laughing Jack and Jill are too much to handle, and they freak me out. Silver doesn't have a room. He just sleeps wherever. Smile Dog has a bog's bed. Smile would take my blood. So that left Slenderman. I stand outside his door blushing. I knock.

'enter' he says and I open the door. He looks at me. I wore a black dress because that is all Jane had to give me. I was already a blushing mess. 'y/n? What brings y-you here?' he ask and I breath.

"S-slendy can I sleep here for the time being..Jane has her targets and she is somewhat like Jeff, and I don't want to be in the same room. The other girls would try to kill me in my sleep, along with the boys. So can I sleep here?" I ask looking at him. He nods.

'of course. You can take the bed, I don't sleep much anyways' he says gesturing to the huge bed, a king size bed. I walk over to it and sit.

"Thank you.." I smile and he nods. I look around the room from the bed and it was a simple office/bedroom. I saw a bookcase and I get up to look at the books. There were so many. I grab one. 'Harry Potter' I walk to the bed and crack the book open. I just started and Slenderman looks at me.

'what are you reading?' he ask and I look up at him.

"Harry Potter. I have already read it but it never hurts to re-read books" I simply say and he nods.

'read aloud. I like to hear it' he suggest, and I blush.

"Okay.." I was nervous. I start to read aloud the book. Word for word. Page by page. I read for 3 hours. I only gotten half way, until there was a knock at the door. Slenderman let them in and it was Masky and Hoodie.

"Slenderman, Y/n is missing!" masky says and I giggle to get their attention and they look at me with worry and surprise.

"I am perfectly fine. I have been here the whole time" I say closing the book but still holding it's page.

"Y/n you scared all of us. You were missing for 2 hours." Masky says and Hoodie nods.

'it is alright, she was just reading. I am perfectly aware that maybe she should have told you all where she was. Now tell the others, and let her be' Slenderman says and they nod leaving he gestures me to continue to read and I do. I fall asleep reading aloud. I was tired. It was a pleasant dreams. I was safe.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

When I was putting the names I was really going off the names I know. I know there are more but wow I knew that many. That surprised me. Have a good time, darlings.