Little Demon

"Come now (Y/n). You'd protect this damn creature? Do you even know him." Escanor asks you as he swings his axe over his shoulder. "Do you?" You ask calmly cocking your head to the side a smirk slowly forming as the tip of your sword glows with your magic. "Enough." Meliodas booms, "Somthings coming!" he yells as you feel the dark energy closing in. You walk forward a little and something, no, someone landed in front of you causing the dust to fly up.

You recognize the silhouette of the intruder, this makes you smile evilly, "Ha! Clarence! How ya doin man, last time I saw you ya had to fly!" you say sarcastically chuckling at the end. The man growled angered by your comment and swung his purple sword at you, which you step to the side dodging easily. You then send him flying into a tree again with a brief kick to the side.

The sins in front of you stare at you mouth gaping in shock, you raise an eyebrow and look at the two demons behind you with an innocent expression. "What?" you ask confused, you then look to the silver haired man picking himself up off the ground, "Y'all know him or somthin?" you ask everyone. Before anyone can answer you look to Clarence who lunges at you, only to be stopped in mid air, glowing, frozen in place once again by you holding your glowing hand out at him. "My names Estarossa you little demon bitch." Clarence snaps at you.

You laugh coldly and walk towards him, you look at him in the eyes and trace his jaw line, "Clarence, Estarossa, all the same to me. Obviously I don't care what your called." you say smiling sweetly at him. You flick your wrist making Estarossas float a few inches above the ground right side up, "Disrespect her again and it will be your end brother." Zeldris says as he steps beside you eyes and voice cold. You look to the sky and hum, "Estarossa... I see you brought friends." you say as the rest of the commandments land behind Estarossa and the seven sins take a defensive stance ready for battle.

You take a step back looking at everyone, you sigh and flick your hand making everyone expect Zeldris and Meliodas freeze, your magic dancing around them holding them in place. You turn around arms now crossed as you stare at the two demon princes looking at you in awe, "You two think you can control your people?" you ask sarcastically. Meliodas chuckles, "You guys good? Still wanna fight (Y/n)?" he asks. The sins just grumble not really answering but won't dare take you on just to get to Zeldris.

You sigh relieved, "Good. Sorry guys." you say as you release the sins from your magical hold, "What about you commandments? Your really gonna fight me because Clarence here got his ass kicked fair and square?" you sass to the frozen commandments. "Your a traitor to us bitch. You follow Meliodas." Estarossa snaps while struggling in your magical grip. You laugh as Zeldris knocks Estarossa straight out of your magical hold, Zeldris then huffs annoyed, "I said. Don't disrespect her." he says coldly.

You look at Zeldris who is beside you and you smile, "Thank you~<3" you say with a wink towards the dark prince making him blush ever so slightly despite his cold expression. "Anyways. I don't follow anyone. I do however respect the princes. Both of them." You say as you walk towards the commandments, "Call Meliodas something cross again, I dare you." You say growling as deeply as Exley with your fangs showing because of the insane smile on your lips.

You then giggle, "Alrighty then! I'm gonna teleport you commandments back to where you came from." You say sweetly as you walk back to stand between Meliodas as Zeldris enjoying their amazed faces, "Come back and I don't care if your Commandments or not I will kill you." You say coldly making everyone shiver in fear, you then snap your fingers making all the commandments but Zeldris disappear. You then turn around and stretch your arms, "Whew! That was fun." You say sarcastically while laughing. "You definitely are a force to be reckoned with. Remind me not to get on your bad side." Meliodas laughs as Zeldris rolls his eyes. "What do you mean? I'm just a little demon remember?" You say giggling and winking at Meliodas now who just chuckles at your sass.

"So who's down for drinks? I could definitely use one!" You say laughing and skipping towards the tavern. Meliodas goes to walk inside but is stopped by Zeldris, Ban side eyes the two brothers unsure. Meliodas only smiles and nods at his friend letting him know it was okay and to give them a minute, Ban nods back shooing everyone else inside with you. Meliodas smiles at his brother, "Stay. Have a drink with us." he half asks Zeldris. Zeldris sighs, "You know I can't." He says sadly looking through the open tavern door at you laughing at Ban and King. Meliodas looks from his brother watching you with sad eyes, "Don't you leave without saying goodbye to her." Meliodas says seriously while he watches you.

Zeldris doesn't speak, he only watches you laughing and having fun, he feels the pull towards you jerk at his heart making him sigh, "I'm drawn to her, I know you are too... and yet I can't say goodbye to her." Zeldris says sadly. Meliodas smiles still watching you, "You'll have that when your drawn to your mate. She is drawn to us too, why do you think she took on everyone to protect us?" Meliodas asks. Zeldris looks away from you reluctantly and to the ground, then back up at the sound of you walking towards them.

You raise an eyebrow, "You two seen Exley?" you ask smiling a little. They both shake their heads no and you giggle, "Aw that's okay come have a drink with me! Please?" You ask sweetly and Meliodas laughs, "You don't have to ask me twice!" He states happily walking in the tavern after nudging his brother encouragingly. You smile and look to Zledris, "Please Zel? I know you have to go soon but just one more drink?" You ask sweetly. His dark eyes soften and he nods, "Okay. Just for you." He says sweetly walking into the bar finally.

You stand there for a second at the door and furrow your brows, 'Somthings not right.' You think as you search for Exley through your bond. "(Y/n)? What is it?" Zeldris asks noticing you didn't follow him in and your now serious face. "Sh. Sh." You say holding your finger up to his lips concentrating making him blush darkly instantly, 'Wait Ex isn't alone...' you think and your eyes widen and you whistle loudly with your free hand, "EXLEY! NO COME HERE!" you scream and take off into the woods confusing the two demon princes and the six sins in the bar.

You run hard through the forest air, panic pricking your heart upon recognizing the magical energy enclosing in on your best friend. Your blood starts to boil as your magical energy makes the sunset air feel electric. Trees are a blur as you run through the forest with incredible speed, you see the forests edge come up leading into a huge open green landscape and you draw your sword.

You skid to a stop as you see Exley on his side beaten and bloody, his yellow eyes calling out to you for help, his head pinned to the ground by a armored boot. You gasp in fear as your heart drops, you look at the owner of the boot and fear turns to anger. Your over come with blind rage and find yourself frozen in place, you yell out in anger, which earns you a laugh from the one and only Estarossa. "Well well. It's not fun not being able to move now is it." He asks slyly chuckling, "Anyone can use magic to hold someone in place." He says laughing at his trap you walked right into. You growl like a dog fangs showing once again, "Get away from him!" You growl at him. Estarossa only laughs, "Make me." He says slyly making you grit your teeth and make a deadly decision.