The Enchanted Red Wood Forest

Opening, your eyes your met with the crisp air of the dense, enchanted forest before you. You grin as your (e/c) orbs look from the wast, tall red woods, all stopping in a perfect edge, leading out to rolling green hills of Liones. Exley's yellow eyes look from the hight of a tree next to you both, out to the hills before turning around and looking into the thick forest behind you both. He grufflys let's out a whiny growl, exited to run deep into the woods. "Ready to find the sins?" You ask him, and he shakes his fur out excitedly as a response before leaning down, ready for you to jump on. You hop on his back with ease and he stands, pausing briefly waiting for you to be ready, all the while his tail wagging. Grabbing onto his armor, you lean forward, "Lets go find my sin Ex." You whisper softly, "Such..." You then command as you tighten your legs against his cool, white gold, body armor.

Exley growls deeply, before his glowing yellow eyes glance back at you, smirking. He sniffs the air, searching for the scent of Meliodas in the warm breeze around you both. His eyes then glance to the side suddenly, staring deep into the woods.  His long sharp claws then dig into the soft, moist soil beneath his great paws, and the earth cracks slightly beneath his weight, as he takes off in a blur. Your grip tightens harshly against the smooth metal, while you lean as close to your best friend as possible, to prevent slipping off his back. You were pretty stream line with him as you grin, watching the massive red tree trunks speed past you in a total blur. You look up, against the rushing wind that whipped against your face, and see a massive lake ahead of you both. Exley didn't slow and you laugh lightly, knowing Meliodas must be just beyond it, so you hang on tightly, ready for the speed burst that Exley was fixing to use to cross it.

Exleys eyes glow a bright, electric, yellow against his flowing black fur, before speeding across the lake like a bullet, just above the surface of the water. Time slows just as you cross the middle of the lake, the water glistening like a million safires, inches beneath Exley, who was staring at the bank on the other side ready to land. You grin, it had been a while since Exley could really run like this and he loved to take you with him. You brace as he lands on the bank, leaving deep claw marks in the sand as he skids to a slower pace, while turning slightly and taking off again. You sit up now because he wasn't running so fast you'd skid off him as you fly down the lakes beach. Looking around you still see no sign of the tavern, making your brows furrow, before Exley jerks off to the right rushing deeper into the forest.

Your eyes look up into the tall red woods, loving how they shaded the forest floor. The sunlight that managed to escape being drank up by the leaves, shown through in golden purity, giving the cool summer breeze a warmth against your skin. Breathing in the crisp air once again, you take in a deep breathe, trying to keep the anxiety of seeing them all again-
seeing him again, at bay. The thoughts of what he will say when you ask him about Elizabeth had been like a shadow in your mind, ever since the Commandments spoke of it. You wondered if he'd even answer such a question... especially when Zeldris wouldn't even speak of it. Before your mind can get any deeper into itself you fling your arms up, choosing to take this moment and feel like you were flying freely. Exley senses your need to feel free of your own mind, and he knows you can't fly... for you have no wings. So he speeds up some, running faster than any horse ever could wish too, making your eyes flutter shut for a few seconds.

You giggle after a while and open your eyes when Exley slows up, so you lower your arms looking around. There was a natural clearing of trees spread out perfectly where the Boar Hat could be sitting, yet it was completely empty. You didn't even see any foot prints from any of the sins, so Exley stops and tips his head to the side confused, before sitting down while panting a little, completely stumped. "Hmmm... ya think their hidden?" You question aloud to the confused wolf, feeling no magical power what so ever, yet the scent of ale and food was strong in the air around you. You furrow your brows, "Lets see if this works bud.." you say as you raise your right hand, and snap your fingers, while squeezing your eyes shut tightly.