Miho nodded on the other side of him. She patted Yugi's head and whispered, "Thinking Caps On" to him. He looked at her through teary eyes and shook his head.

"It's been on since I've got here..." He said, sniffing, "This is the worst I have ever seen..."

"We have to keep trying." Miho returned, "We can't give up now."

Yugi nodded, the relief still there, but his dread still having its place. The condition Yami had arrived in was extremely critical with many severe wounds that correct procedures were fatal to his health. He sighed sadly and looked back to Mahad and Mana, both still crying and mourning. It hurt him to see them that way, but it also hurt him to see Mou Hitori No Boku this way.

Yugi looked back at Yami's face, slowly stroking his cheek in a reassuring manner.

"Y-You got th-this..." He whispered, "You g-got this...I-I p-promise you...you g-got this."

"Yugi!" Ishizu spoke up again, still beside the monitors and watching the count, "He has 6 minutes! I'd move if I were you!"

"I'm trying!!" Yugi looked back at her, "I am!"

Yugi then bent his head, closing his eyes. He had to think clearly if he wanted to make a good decision. Yami's life stood in the balance and depending on what Yugi did, Yami gonna life or he was going to die.

But both were possibilities at this point.

His gaze travelled back to Mana and Mahad. Mahad's tear stained gaze stared back at him with a desperate and pleading look that Yugi didn't even know could be on that calm man's face. Mahad lost everything. Yugi could just tell.

"Do s-something!!!" Mahad shook his head slightly, his lips being readable to Yugi, "P-Please..."

Yugi mouthed back in his direction, "...I'm trying..."

Yugi looked back at his team, still deep in thought. There had to be a way to bring back those lungs. There HAD to. He just had to remember it.

And remember it fast.

"4 minutes!!" Ishizu paled, "C-Come on!"

Upon hearing this, a mutter broke out among the surgeons. Yami had grown slightly pale and his body had gotten cold.

"Calm down!" Mai told them, walking back and forth with tools, "If we want to anything, we need silence!!"

Yugi agreed. He looked up and locked gazes with another surgeon. He motioned to the fluid filter on the other side of the room.

"Increase those fluids! Quick!" He said, looking back, "He's going into shock!"

Yugi's thoughts raced. It was all up to him now. All of this stood in the matter of life or death. No matter how scary it was, it was reality. Yugi prayed though that this was only a nightmare.

But he knew it wasn't.

"Come on, Yugi!" Ishizu urged more, herself on the verge of tears but not letting it show through.

"L-Let me think!!" Yugi looked back down, closing his eyes again.

"2 minutes!!" Ishizu returned after looking into the monitor another time, "You've had 13 minutes!! Think of something!"

"Ishizu, yelling at the captain is just going to make it worse." Miho stepped in, looking at her.

"So is not doing anything at all!!" Ishizu shot back in her way.

"Hey!!" Mai said, "Calm down! We still have some time. Let Yugi think this through. We can't start fighting now."

Yugi thought harder than he ever did before in his short career as a doctor. There was one way, but it would take too long with the short amount of time that they had to bring Yami back. Then again, it was the ONLY way.