Chapter 22

"Hang on a minute, are you telling me that you can drive this thing Avdol?", "Tch, tch, it's not a problem whatsoever Polnareff", Avdol reassured the Frenchman who in turn let out a low "wow" as Mr. Joestar checked in, "And Avdol is not the only one", "Don't even think about it, I refuse to let you put us through another crash", Jotaro scowls as you still hold your laughter, "Well you sure seem to be in a foul mood today", Mr. Joestar huffs. "Well, he's not wrong Mr. Joestar, every time your hands are at the wheels of the vehicle we always crash", you grin as he lets out a "What?!", "(Y/n) you're supposed to be on my side!", he whines as you laugh, "So this is a submarine, I have to say I'm a bit surprised, it's a lot more spacious than I expected", Kakyoin suddenly speaks up making you look over at him, "Isn't it? Rich folks typically use vessels like these when they want to get away for a while and explore the seafloor for pleasure, as you can see it even has windows", Mr. Joestar points out until Polnareff moved past him with giddy excitement. When Polnareff reached a window he grinned, "You know come to think of it, I've always sort of like this kind of thing, at least I'm writing in one with a cute girl~", Polnareff winks at you as he grinned, "Awe Pol~ that's so sweet of you, you're making me blush~", you tease with a purr rumbling from your chest, not noticing the slight twitch of Jotaro's mouth or the deep quiet sigh Kakyoin made.

As Avdol, Polnareff, Mr. Joestar gathered up around a radar you momentarily dozed off as you played with a small ball on the table until you heard Jotaro's truthful statement, "But if someone did attack us in here, there'd be nowhere for us to run, we'd be like trap rats", with crossed arms Jotaro looked at the others as you looked out a window, "don't forget where we are, 60 meters below low sea level", "That and we have to be cautious with the local fauna", you add-in. A while later Kakyoin mentioned the installments that the submarine had and when he mentioned of refrigerator you perked up a bit, "Hey Kakyoin would you mind getting me a drink while you're up, I'm dying of thirst here", Polnareff exaggerates, "I'll take one too", Avdol adds, "Can you check if they have tuna or milk?!", you excitedly hop on your chair, and for a moment a few of the others thought they spotted a tail and cat ears standing straight up from behind you as purrs rumbled from your chest. 

Kakyoin chuckled at your enthusiasm, "Sure", at Jotaro's hum you briefly looked over at him as Kakyoin announced, "Is Cola okay? Oh hey, they have tuna after all-", "Old man why are you just standing there? Something bugging you?", Jotaro calls out to his grandfather, making everyone turn to him, "I need you to give me a moment's quiet, I just remembered I have a phone call to make", Mr. Joestar states. You had a feeling about who that someone was, "A phone call to where?", Polnareff asked, "Where is right, who would you need to call in a submarine in the middle of the Red Sea?", Kakyoin adds in, "Someone important I assure you, you might even call it a delicate matter, so as I said I need you all to be quiet", Mr. Joestar answered as you all quiet down, you had a feeling Mr. Joestar didn't reveal much to Mrs. Joestar, and Avdol practically confirmed your thoughts. Looking at Jotaro, you can somewhat tell that it bothered him to an extent when you heard Rosas name you sigh, also noting that you also need to make a call to your family.

You looked over at your ball for a while longer as Mr. Joestar ended the call a few of the others gave Mr. Joestar their condolences until you spoke up, "Mr. Joestar I believe I'm next~", you chirp, "Hmm? Oh yeah, your parents, here I'll dial them while you come up", he says as you got up from your chair and strode towards the phone, he handed you the phone as you waited patiently while it dialed and tell you heard your mom's voice, "Hola?", "Hola mama, como estas?", your grin cheekily at the excited squeal when your mom called for your father while you lightly chuckle after momentary pulling the phone away from your sensitive ears, "(Y/n) hey, how's it going kitty cat", you hear your father's teasing tone and you couldn't help but smile, "It's going good", you can hear your mom's voice so she began to bombard you with questions. "Are you brushing your teeth? Detangling your hair? Did you pack pads?!", "Mom!", your face went red as she continued, "Oh, I hope you at least packed extra panties, you never know when mother nature comes knocking at your door", "(M/n) I think that's enough", your father tries to step in as your mom continued system bombard you with questions, some personal. You nervously laugh it off as the others (especially Avdol and Mr. Joestar) felt the second-hand embarrassment you were in, the younger men looked away to spare you as Polnareff began to pester Avdol.