Chapter 4

You guys finally ended up in Singapore, once there you gave the girl a bag of chips you had stored in your duffle bag once you were on land. You stretched as Polnareff was confronted with a security man, all while you yawned and smiled when the girl laughed as you ruffled your hair only for a few cats to come over to you, "Hey, your stinking poor aren't you, consider this your lucky day freeloader", Polnareff says to the girl and she gave him a look at the others either left or shook their heads. "Here let me handle this Pol", you purr behind him as you pat his back and walked in front of the girl before squatting down in front of her, "Hey kiddo, want to ditch these losers in favor of hanging out with this awesome gal", you gestured to yourself, she nearly giggles but covers her mouth and crosses her arms, she gives you a look before she grins as you wiggle your brows. "Well... Okay", she gives in, "Awesome! So want to hold my hand or get a piggyback ride from this cool gal", you asked what the smile, she looks away for a moment before she responds, "Piggyback ride", you grin as you turn around for her, "Hop on kid", she does and when you stand up you grin at some of the faces the men make.

"Make way men, awesome girl and her amazing sidekick are coming through!", you cheer as you passed them and once you did you spun around suddenly making the girl and yourself laugh as the others watched you, "She seems to be good with kids", Kakyoin observed as Polnareff crossed his arms, "She certainly does", Mr. Joestar faintly smiled at the sight of you so relaxed around the girl but they all were briefly bewildered when Wild Card suddenly made her appearance beside you, until they heard a purr. You set the kid down once you all reached the hotel, Mr. Joestar talked to the lady at the desk as you played rock-paper-scissors with the girl. "Now for the rooms, uh, Avdol and I will share a room with each other", Mr. Joestar gestures, "It would make sense for Jotaro and I to share a room since we are both students, does that help, Joseph?", Kakyoin inputs as you win another round the girl pouts before she gives a determined look. "Then the last room goes to Polnareff and...", Avdol trails off as you stop playing with the girl, you smirked as you pointed to yourself, "Sorry Pol but I promised the kid that she gets to be with me!", you give a cheeky grin as Polnareff pouts, "(Y/n) you wound me, are you seriously depriving me of your presence", he dramatically says as you giggle, "Awe~ is that why you're so down, haha, don't worry Pol~ I'm still here", you blow a dramatic kiss as you adjust your bag while Jotaro huffs and Kakyoin gives a light chuckle, Avdol and Mr. Joestar only smile at the dramatic flair you and Polnareff showed. As all was said and done Polnareff picks up his bag and heads towards the stairs, "Let's go! We've been through all kinds of hell ever since the day we left Hong Kong, we should hurry up and actually take a shower in a place where it's actually safe", Polnareff says as he turns his head to look at the group, you and the others could only smile and chuckle at his statement, even though it was true, it still made you guys lighten up a bit. Once you got to your respective rooms you finally realized something, "Hey kiddo I never got your name, and I'm not sure if you caught onto mine", you rub the back of your head as the girl looks at you surprised, "Oh, uh no, I caught onto yours a while back,(Y/n) right? Well, I'm Anne", she chirps. You smile at her, "Nice name Anne, it suits you~", you grin as a small blush appears on her face, "Gee she's so nice and cool!", Anne thinks as you place your bag on the bed and go through your stuff.

"Wanna snack Anne, I promise I have other stuff then chips", you say is you glanced her way before you took a sniff of yourself, "Ugh, I need a shower, you want to go ahead and use the bathroom?", you ask, "No, it's fine I smell less like the sea, you can go first", she assured, "Are you sure?", you ask putting a hand on your hip, she lets out an "uh-hu" as you chuckle. "Okay then, meanwhile you can go through my bag and eat whatever you feel hungry with kay", you smile as her eyes light up before you grab a change in undergarments and a towel before entering the restroom. Setting your clothes on the toilet seat you undress before stepping in the shower and turning on the water, you sigh as the water splashed onto your form, grabbing the nearest shampoo bottle you put some in your hand before you begin to wash your hair, during the whole time you felt something was off. You groaned as you tried finishing up as fast as you could before stepping out of the shower and left the towel around your body, once you face the mirror you a small frown took place on your lips. Your body from the collarbone to your feet were littered in scars, on your arms it stopped at your wrists and all of them would be lashes, stabbings, bullet wounds, and several scars were precise and of various lengths like the others, many bite marks were there too -all were animal in flicked (luckily)- with a huff you  grinned in the mirror, these scars only signified your survival and strength, nothing more nothing less.

As you got dressed you heard a knock on the room's door, quickly putting on your undershirt you step out of the bathroom nearly dressed with your combat boots, fishnet leggings, shorts and undershirt on, "I got it Anne", you smile at the girl as she nods while you get the door, once you opened it you're a bit surprised to see Kakyoin and Jotaro, "Kakyoin, Kujo, something you need?", you cross your arms as you lean on the doorway. "The old man tried calling you, he said to group up at room 1212 because Polnareff was attacked", he answers but his eyes narrowed at the sight of your revealed scars, Kakyoin was in the same predicament but his brows were furrowed, "Alright I'll be there in a few, just need to finish changing and tell Anne to lock up", you say is you grabbed the doorknob, "Alright see you then", "See you (Y/n)", Kakyoin smiles at you as you close the door. You grab your shirt, sweater, and jacket as you begin to speak to Anne, "Hey Anne I'm going to group up with the others to talk, something came up so lock-up okay? Oh and I won't knock, I'll call you from outside kay?", you say, "Okay, I'll be here", she nods, you smile before you leave.

Once you got to room 1212 you open the door, "I'm here now", you announce your presence as you enter the room, "Where's Polnareff?", you asked, "Not sure but it's been over 5 minutes", Mr. Joestar answers, you cross your arms before sighing, "I wonder what he could be doing at a time like this", you say out loud, "Perhaps he got caught up in something", Kakyoin offers. You all began to speak of the situation until Polnareff's familiar presence entered the room, "Ah, Polnareff you're finally here", Avdol states, "Yeah", Polnareff hissed as your eyes widened at his state of well-being, "You're not terribly punctual and you look like hell, okay let's get right to it, let's figure out what our strategy will be if Soul Sacrifice attacks", Mr. Joestar goes on and you huff at his dense nature as Polnareff leans on the wall. "Polnareff pay attention", Mr. Joestar says as you are not sure if you want to laugh or scold at Mr. Joestar, "You're joking right?", Polnareff weakly says as he slides down the wall, "Mr. Joestar I'm not sure if you're getting too old or being a dunce is part of your personality", you sigh shaking your head as you make your way towards Polnareff after finding the nearest first aid kit.

"Whaaaaaa! (Y/n)! Is there any way to speak to your elders?!", Mr. Joestar whines as you tend to Polnareff, "Eh? Did you guys hear something?", you turn to Jotaro and Kakyoin, Jotaro tips his hat with a huff as Kakyoin lets out a chuckle, "(Y/n)!!!", Mr. Joestar whines as you clean up Polnareff, "My~, angels are real", Polnareff weakly jokes only to say a small 'ow' when you lightly chopped his forehead, "Sure buddy".